7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

�Not now the stuff is pretty tame compared to when I first got into wrestling.

Godfather was my $%$ back in the day
laugh.gif

BUT, the Booker T/HHH feud was racist as hell to me

Damn, that was pretty racist. That's Triple H, though. He'll do whatever it takes to draw heat and he got it here. "I'm just a Booker T. BOOOKER TEEEHEEE!"

Hurry iPhone losers

mslayel Does anyone have the new iPhone ?? Text me pls I wanna try the Face Time

Hurry iPhone losers

mslayel Does anyone have the new iPhone ?? Text me pls I wanna try the Face Time

-- TNA Wrestling officials are trying to put together a match between Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn for next month's Hard Justicepay-per-view, which would renew one of the most memorable rivalries in the history of ECW.

Teddy Hart, who was suspended by AAA earlier this year, has now been officially fired from the company. His father, B.J., told AAA that Hart had received an offer from WWE. He was reportedly released for his own safety as more than half the locker room wanted to kill him. Teddy has a horrible reputation throughout many locker-rooms so if he does sign with WWE it'll be interesting to see how long he lasts. WWE management definitely won't put up with his !*#@ although he's amazing in the ring. He's known for going 'off-script' as well so he can hit all of his high spots during matches. That's pissed off many promoters to say the least.

here are some of his moves, pretty sick

-- TNA Wrestling officials are trying to put together a match between Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn for next month's Hard Justicepay-per-view, which would renew one of the most memorable rivalries in the history of ECW.

Teddy Hart, who was suspended by AAA earlier this year, has now been officially fired from the company. His father, B.J., told AAA that Hart had received an offer from WWE. He was reportedly released for his own safety as more than half the locker room wanted to kill him. Teddy has a horrible reputation throughout many locker-rooms so if he does sign with WWE it'll be interesting to see how long he lasts. WWE management definitely won't put up with his !*#@ although he's amazing in the ring. He's known for going 'off-script' as well so he can hit all of his high spots during matches. That's pissed off many promoters to say the least.

here are some of his moves, pretty sick

my MITB predictions (posting it earlier due to a bbq but will be back for the ppv)

(Womens Title) Layla (c) VS Kelly Kelly - Winner : Layla Retains

(Divas Title) Alicia Fox (c) VS Eve Torres - Winner : Eve Torres New Champ

(Unified Tag Titles) Hart Dynasty (c) VS The Uso Brothers - Winners : Hart Dynasty Retain

(Smackdown MITB Ladder Match) Winner : Drew Mcintyre

(World Heavyweight Championship) Rey Mysterio (c) VS Jack Swagger - Winner : Rey Mysterio Retains

After the Rey/Swagger match is over, Drew Mcintyre cashes in his briefcase and pins Rey becoming new World Heavyweight Champ

(Raw MITB Ladder Match) Winner : John Morrison

(WWE Title In A Steel Cage) Sheamus (c) VS John Cena - Winner : Sheamus Retains in a No Contest due to Nexus interference and taking both men out

my MITB predictions (posting it earlier due to a bbq but will be back for the ppv)

(Womens Title) Layla (c) VS Kelly Kelly - Winner : Layla Retains

(Divas Title) Alicia Fox (c) VS Eve Torres - Winner : Eve Torres New Champ

(Unified Tag Titles) Hart Dynasty (c) VS The Uso Brothers - Winners : Hart Dynasty Retain

(Smackdown MITB Ladder Match) Winner : Drew Mcintyre

(World Heavyweight Championship) Rey Mysterio (c) VS Jack Swagger - Winner : Rey Mysterio Retains

After the Rey/Swagger match is over, Drew Mcintyre cashes in his briefcase and pins Rey becoming new World Heavyweight Champ

(Raw MITB Ladder Match) Winner : John Morrison

(WWE Title In A Steel Cage) Sheamus (c) VS John Cena - Winner : Sheamus Retains in a No Contest due to Nexus interference and taking both men out

For the life of me I couldn't figure out why Jack Swagger's "daddy" was so familar.
laugh.gif

For the life of me I couldn't figure out why Jack Swagger's "daddy" was so familar.
laugh.gif

hasnt teddy hart been with wwe 2 times already and failed?? i know cm punk hates his guts right?

hasnt teddy hart been with wwe 2 times already and failed?? i know cm punk hates his guts right?

roll.gif
 @ Bunkhouse Buck.  Dude used to snuff the camera man before he entered the ring.

roll.gif
 @ Bunkhouse Buck.  Dude used to snuff the camera man before he entered the ring.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea punk wanted to kill him.....hes been released twice by wwe....he was the youngest wrestler ever signed by wwe

hes been released 3 other times in diff. promotions because of his attitude .....dude can wrestle tho

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea punk wanted to kill him.....hes been released twice by wwe....he was the youngest wrestler ever signed by wwe

hes been released 3 other times in diff. promotions because of his attitude .....dude can wrestle tho

Back
Top Bottom