7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

Teddy Hart in a WWE locker room
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Cue Mark Henry's theme music. 

Sorry for the late update.  An unexpectedly long nap pretty much ate up my entire afternoon.  So I'll be brief.  I'm actually very excited about tonight's PPV for a few reasons.  I want to see who wins the MITB matches.  Will it be the already established stars in the match or will it be a new younger talent they want to push to the main event?  Will one of the winners cash in the shot tonight?  Will this be the first time one of the winners doesn't win the title when they cash in their shot (whether it's tonight or not)?  What role will The Nexus play in tonight's show?  Will the Anonymous GM make any announcements tonight?  What will the match order be?

Layla (c) vs Kelly Kelly - WWE Women's Championship Match

I'll bet this isn't a good match.

Prediction: Kelly Kelly - New WWE Women's Champion

Alicia Fox (c) vs Eve Torres - WWE Divas Championship Match

I guess you need garbage filler matches on a show with three big matches, but ugh.  I know the WWE is really high on Alicia Fox, but I'm not.  But I don't like Eve either.

Prediction: Alicia Fox - Retains Divas Title

The Hart Dynasty (c) vs The Usos - WWE Unified Tag Team Championship Match

Seriously, how many times have these teams wrestled each other already in one form or another?  I hate the Hart Dynasty and The Usos haven't shown me anything yet.  We'll see if either team can prove anything tonight.  It feels like it's time for a title change.

Prediction: The Usos - New WWE Unified Tag Team Champions

Rey Mysteiro (c) vs Jack Swagger - World Heavyweight Championship Match

The build up to this match has been underwhelming and for whatever reason, WWE has chosen to focus more on Kane.  I have to guess Kane plays a role in this match.  And with Mysterio doing WWE the favor of not taking vacation to fill the void on Smackdown due to the injury bug, I don't see him dropping the title after a month.

Prediction: Rey Mysterio - Retains World Heavyweight Title

Sheamus (c) vs John Cena - Steel Cage WWE Championship Match

I just can't see Sheamus dropping the title right back to Cena after one month, but it has been done before.  Everyone expects The Nexus to be involved in one way or another.  It should be a good match.  I'm praying the finish doesn't involve walking through the cage door.

Prediction: Sheamus - Retains the WWE Title

Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match

The Big Show - He's the most established star in the match which means I hope he doesn't win.
Matt Hardy - He's probably long overdue for at least a title shot, but I'm praying it's not him.
Christian - I would love to see him win, but I don't think Vince lets it happen.
Kofi Kingston - A good choice, but I don't think WWE is ready to let him headline yet.
Dashing Cody Rhodes - My pick to win it tonight.
Kane - I don't enjoy anything having to do with Kane.
Drew McIntyre - This man has way too much hype around him for no good reason in my opinion.  Many expect him to win which is usually reason enough for WWE to not pick him.
Dolph Ziggler - Not with this goofy Vickie Guerrero angle.

Prediction: Dashing Cody Rhodes

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match

This match is more interesting with the mix of big name established stars and young up and coming talent.

Randy Orton - The biggest star in the match.  He may very well win, but he certainly doesn't need this to get a title shot.
John Morrison - The man has become a complete joke.  Of course, he does sound like Cena Jr with his promos, so you never know...
Mark Henry - Nope.
Evan Bourne - As much as I hope he wins this match, I just don't see it happening.
Ted Dibiase - I'm torn on who will win this match between he and Miz.  It would make perfect sense if he won, especially with Maryse being added.
Chris Jericho - He's been buried, so this could be a way for Jericho to break out of that funk.  However, I don't see it.
Edge - He's a two time winner.  I don't see him becoming a three time winner.  Edge is becoming a shell of his former self.
The Miz - After really thinking about it, The Miz is my choice to win it.  He deserves it.  He's great on the mic and much improved in the ring.  I think he could easily carry a main event program.

Prediction: The Miz

The undercard is weak, but the top three matches should be very good and all have very interesting ramifications.  And the order of the matches is very important to see if anyone will attempt to cash in their Money in the Bank shot on tonight's show.

Sorry for the late update.  An unexpectedly long nap pretty much ate up my entire afternoon.  So I'll be brief.  I'm actually very excited about tonight's PPV for a few reasons.  I want to see who wins the MITB matches.  Will it be the already established stars in the match or will it be a new younger talent they want to push to the main event?  Will one of the winners cash in the shot tonight?  Will this be the first time one of the winners doesn't win the title when they cash in their shot (whether it's tonight or not)?  What role will The Nexus play in tonight's show?  Will the Anonymous GM make any announcements tonight?  What will the match order be?

Layla (c) vs Kelly Kelly - WWE Women's Championship Match

I'll bet this isn't a good match.

Prediction: Kelly Kelly - New WWE Women's Champion

Alicia Fox (c) vs Eve Torres - WWE Divas Championship Match

I guess you need garbage filler matches on a show with three big matches, but ugh.  I know the WWE is really high on Alicia Fox, but I'm not.  But I don't like Eve either.

Prediction: Alicia Fox - Retains Divas Title

The Hart Dynasty (c) vs The Usos - WWE Unified Tag Team Championship Match

Seriously, how many times have these teams wrestled each other already in one form or another?  I hate the Hart Dynasty and The Usos haven't shown me anything yet.  We'll see if either team can prove anything tonight.  It feels like it's time for a title change.

Prediction: The Usos - New WWE Unified Tag Team Champions

Rey Mysteiro (c) vs Jack Swagger - World Heavyweight Championship Match

The build up to this match has been underwhelming and for whatever reason, WWE has chosen to focus more on Kane.  I have to guess Kane plays a role in this match.  And with Mysterio doing WWE the favor of not taking vacation to fill the void on Smackdown due to the injury bug, I don't see him dropping the title after a month.

Prediction: Rey Mysterio - Retains World Heavyweight Title

Sheamus (c) vs John Cena - Steel Cage WWE Championship Match

I just can't see Sheamus dropping the title right back to Cena after one month, but it has been done before.  Everyone expects The Nexus to be involved in one way or another.  It should be a good match.  I'm praying the finish doesn't involve walking through the cage door.

Prediction: Sheamus - Retains the WWE Title

Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match

The Big Show - He's the most established star in the match which means I hope he doesn't win.
Matt Hardy - He's probably long overdue for at least a title shot, but I'm praying it's not him.
Christian - I would love to see him win, but I don't think Vince lets it happen.
Kofi Kingston - A good choice, but I don't think WWE is ready to let him headline yet.
Dashing Cody Rhodes - My pick to win it tonight.
Kane - I don't enjoy anything having to do with Kane.
Drew McIntyre - This man has way too much hype around him for no good reason in my opinion.  Many expect him to win which is usually reason enough for WWE to not pick him.
Dolph Ziggler - Not with this goofy Vickie Guerrero angle.

Prediction: Dashing Cody Rhodes

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match

This match is more interesting with the mix of big name established stars and young up and coming talent.

Randy Orton - The biggest star in the match.  He may very well win, but he certainly doesn't need this to get a title shot.
John Morrison - The man has become a complete joke.  Of course, he does sound like Cena Jr with his promos, so you never know...
Mark Henry - Nope.
Evan Bourne - As much as I hope he wins this match, I just don't see it happening.
Ted Dibiase - I'm torn on who will win this match between he and Miz.  It would make perfect sense if he won, especially with Maryse being added.
Chris Jericho - He's been buried, so this could be a way for Jericho to break out of that funk.  However, I don't see it.
Edge - He's a two time winner.  I don't see him becoming a three time winner.  Edge is becoming a shell of his former self.
The Miz - After really thinking about it, The Miz is my choice to win it.  He deserves it.  He's great on the mic and much improved in the ring.  I think he could easily carry a main event program.

Prediction: The Miz

The undercard is weak, but the top three matches should be very good and all have very interesting ramifications.  And the order of the matches is very important to see if anyone will attempt to cash in their Money in the Bank shot on tonight's show.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

wow!!!!¦ dsk gave me a compliment.....maybe i should play the lotto today and ask this dimepiece i have my eye on to a date lol

i never meant to take your spot, just wanted to contribute to the thread and we never had the same info posted

u can have full control on it as i wont be coming on here soon
laugh.gif

It's all good homie...not that serious. I kept telling you it was always all jokes with me. Why you leaving?
Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Hombre had a decision...to freak or to not freak.

Hombre has decided to freak.
The Big Bad Booty Daddy would be proud.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

wow!!!!¦ dsk gave me a compliment.....maybe i should play the lotto today and ask this dimepiece i have my eye on to a date lol

i never meant to take your spot, just wanted to contribute to the thread and we never had the same info posted

u can have full control on it as i wont be coming on here soon
laugh.gif

It's all good homie...not that serious. I kept telling you it was always all jokes with me. Why you leaving?
Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Hombre had a decision...to freak or to not freak.

Hombre has decided to freak.
The Big Bad Booty Daddy would be proud.
pimp.gif

I'm kinda sorta looking forward to MITB.

Hopefully a good veetle link will surface.
nerd.gif

I'm kinda sorta looking forward to MITB.

Hopefully a good veetle link will surface.
nerd.gif

Who I think will win the MITB matches

SD: Drew McIntyre
RAW: Edge (needs it the least out of everyone
smh.gif
)

Who I want to win:

SD: Christian
RAW: Miz

I think one of the two MITB's will be cashed in tonight because it's been said the 'E wants only one MITB winner to hold it 'till Summerslam. My guess is the Smackdown MITB goes first out of the big 4 matches and Drew wins. Drew cashes it in on Mysterio...but loses to him, starting a feud.

EDIT:

Smackdown MITB to start it off.
nerd.gif

Who I think will win the MITB matches

SD: Drew McIntyre
RAW: Edge (needs it the least out of everyone
smh.gif
)

Who I want to win:

SD: Christian
RAW: Miz

I think one of the two MITB's will be cashed in tonight because it's been said the 'E wants only one MITB winner to hold it 'till Summerslam. My guess is the Smackdown MITB goes first out of the big 4 matches and Drew wins. Drew cashes it in on Mysterio...but loses to him, starting a feud.

EDIT:

Smackdown MITB to start it off.
nerd.gif

Smackdown Money in the Bank match starting things off. The entrance set isn't much different from the normal TV set except for a few ladders and two armored trucks with the MITB logo on them.

Back
Top Bottom