So the pentagon officially released the declassified alien stuff...

Luis Elizondo, the former head of the classified program, told CNN in 2017 that he personally believes "there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone."
"These aircraft -- we'll call them aircraft -- are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of," Elizondo said of objects they researched. He says he resigned from the Defense Department in 2017 in protest over the secrecy surrounding the program and the internal opposition to funding it.

I'd do a she humanoid alien for the experience.

Did it release anything about ALiens or it simply released videos of Unidentified Flying Objects?
Nah just ufo stuff, but this is still it kind of a big deal. Originally this video was posted by a private company so it still in that "grain of cinnamon" phase, but Pentagon officially declared it to be legit.
thats a vid of an ufo not an alien

if u want vids of aliens, watch octopus on youtube
"alien stuff" these r flying objects they've never seen b4 and can't detect when & where they came from.

Nah just ufo stuff, but this is still it kind of a big deal. Originally this video was posted by a private company so it still in that "grain of cinnamon" phase, but Pentagon officially declared it to be legit.

"alien stuff" these r flying objects they've never seen b4 and can't detect when & where they came from.

I just wanted you to acknowledge the difference. I understand this is a big deal.

Edward Snowden said he looked through the deepest files within the NSA’s servers and there was nothing about aliens.

And we all know his level of clearance and how much access he had into classified information.

he said either there are no signs of aliens that the government knows of or theyre hiding it so well that even he couldn’t find it.

As a kid one of the things I feared the most was an alien invasion. There was an alias movie that came out back in the day where aliens invaded earth, I forgot what movie it was but it was super scary to me at the time.

As a kid one of the things I feared the most was an alien invasion. There was an alias movie that came out back in the day where aliens invaded earth, I forgot what movie it was but it was super scary to me at the time.

Probably signs that joint freaked me out when i was a kid.

i stick by the rule, until we can say how our what made us than there is no reason to not believe in other beings since we don’t even know how we were created.

Man it's gotta be the latter, ain't no way the lives on earth is the only life in solar system that goes further than our imaginations.

-they currently suspect there may be, say, plankton swimming around in the oceans of Saturn´s moon Titan.

-but the Universe is BIG big. the Voyagers have been flying away from Earth unimpeded and as fast as physically possible since the 70s and the one that got furthest just recently got out of our home solar system.

-TIME is a mf. maybe Venus was populated a few billion years ago, maybe we´re going to get some intelligible radio signals today that were just sent out from the next galaxy over...80 million years ago. hmm, now to reply.

-which leads me to the thing a lot of alien conspiracy folks seem to miss: a life form advanced enough to cross the cosmos from light-years away has OBVIOUSLY developed tech and methods so far beyond our own as to be indistinguishable from magic...there would be zero comparison between it and the human race AT ALL.

...but for now, we´re the reigning champs.

Distraction.

feel like it’s more “say this while nobody is looking”

we did discover aliens...

octopus are a virus/microbacterial specie that lived on meteors, crashed into the earth's ocean, and have evolved faster than any other specie on earth. they are super smart too.

octopus are aliens

extremely plausible, finna look into this

government has technically acknowledged UFOs before. I am waiting for them to acknowledge that they know there is life out there. Then the real roll out will begin.

we did discover aliens...

octopus are a virus/microbacterial specie that lived on meteors, crashed into the earth's ocean, and have evolved faster than any other specie on earth. they are super smart too.

octopus are aliens
Can't come away with any other conclusion after watching some vids about them. Cephalopods in general are fascinating to me.

Back
Top Bottom