Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

he could've framed is genuine surprise at a woman who knows her football X's O's alot better.

i get his wonder though...Linda Cohn on Sportcenter when i was little was straight alien to me.

"a woman that knows complex sports whoa? "

ESPN got me settled into it though, they can sure scout female talent.

Should she have taken offense to it? Yes

While I agree he prob dodnt meant "harm" by it, it shouldnt have been said. And i see above someone talking about the feminist card, well imagine someone white saying some slick borderline racist type comment to someome black, well it is what it is. A lot of women know a lot about football, sports in general. So to come off with a comment like that in this day n age is just dumb

Should she have taken offense to it? Yes

While I agree he prob dodnt meant "harm" by it, it shouldnt have been said. And i see above someone talking about the feminist card, well imagine someone white saying some slick borderline racist type comment to someome black, well it is what it is. A lot of women know a lot about football, sports in general. So to come off with a comment like that in this day n age is just dumb

M

Ya true. I'm just saying i don't expect much from a football player.

Well it’s understandable that females in the industry are mad because they have to deal with that stuff all the time.

Reporters bombard players with silly questions all of the time. Male and female alike. It’s a two-way Street.

Like when players get interviewed directly after showering with only a towel around their waist, and no shirt. That’s not comforting either...

I mean that's a really random tangent he went on there. Like let's be real, after that question why would the first thing that pops into your head be " Derr she's a girl and it's funny because girls don't know sports"

It's nothing wrong with calling cam out here. Your not gonna forfeit your man card

Reporters bombard players with silly questions all of the time. Male and female alike. It’s a two-way Street.

Like when players get interviewed directly after showering with only a towel around their waist, and no shirt. That’s not comforting either...

Yeah reporters do ask silly questions but hers wasn’t a silly question and he laughed at her because she was a female. He was at the podium so dunno why you mentioned that lockerroom stuff.

My thing is.. he COULD have used another word. But he didn't and doesn't have to; he has a right to speak freely.

Reporting is a job that both men and women have; and with sports, you have to grow tough skin because you deal with moody athletes.

If you are a reporter, and you want to talk to me and want my respect... expect me to talk to you about my work, job, and craft as a person, human to human, and not see gender. Don't expect me to dumb my comments down because you are a man or woman, cause there are equal rights and everyone wants to be treated equal, so I should be able to talk to you in the same manner, man or woman.

I mean that's a really random tangent he went on there. Like let's be real, after that question why would the first thing that pops into your head be " Derr she's a girl and it's funny because girls don't know sports"

It's nothing wrong with calling cam out here. Your not gonna forfeit your man card

I expect most nt’ers to say it should just be brushed off. They have habits of talking negatively about females and not caring how they’re treated.

Back
Top Bottom