60 mother @@$@%#% pounds lost in 71 days

Wait... so what would happen the moment you stop doing that crazy workout plan, and start eating normal again.

this is terrible...you are killing yourself with this diet because your old diet was killing you...makes no sense

You are definitely going the unhealthy way to lose weight. I wouldnt be surprised if after a month of "slipping" on your work out regiment, theweight comes back, fast. Not all of it, but most of it.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Wait... so what would happen the moment you stop doing that crazy workout plan, and start eating normal again.
That's why it's important to consider it a new lifestyle. If you go through an intense program for x months to get rid of x lbs and goback to your old habit, you're going to gain it back sooner or later.

Originally Posted by wj4

That's why it's important to consider it a new lifestyle. If you go through an intense program for x months to get rid of x lbs and go back to your old habit, you're going to gain it back sooner or later.
He's not going to be able to eat only 400 calories and eat that little for the rest of his life. Even if he had the willpower, his body willeat itself out.

Originally Posted by Pakwan

Impressive. I've only lost 30 pounds in 2 months. But, I wasn't trying hard.

smh at people praising/encouraging him. you're all idiots (those encouraging him).

Dammit, I been tryin to gain 30 lbs for like 3 years
laugh.gif
. I've weighed 170 since I was 15

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by wj4

That's why it's important to consider it a new lifestyle. If you go through an intense program for x months to get rid of x lbs and go back to your old habit, you're going to gain it back sooner or later.
He's not going to be able to eat only 400 calories and eat that little for the rest of his life. Even if he had the willpower, his body will eat itself out.

Yep. If he keeps on going like this, eventually he'll start developing tendinitis in his joints from being so weak and pushing them so hard. Its funny,because after all this working out, he was stronger when he first started then he is now. Working out without replenishing your muscles is basically breakingthem down, and making yourself weaker.

Your body needs 2000 calories. i read your body only gains weight after you go over i think either 2500 cal or 3500 cal. Eat three meals a deal and workouteveryday, You'll transform fat into muscle. stop killin yourself.. Your just gonna turn into a binge eater, then you'll gain all that weight back.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by wj4

He's not going to be able to eat only 400 calories and eat that little for the rest of his life. Even if he had the willpower, his body will eat itself out.
Yes, that was a point I made indirectly. When you consider what he's going through..it sounds like torture, no one would be able to do thatfor the rest of their life, let alone a period of it. That's why I said 2 bowls of cereal will surpass his 400 cals intake in an earlier post, to putthings in perspective of how little one can eat within 400 cals.

You'd still lose a TON of weight if you ate a nutritious diet. Since you said you started off at 300 pounds, you could've started off at 4000 caloriesa day and lost weight while exercising 1-2 hours a day. You could gradually reduce calories as your weight decreases and eventually end up at 2000 calories.

The super low calories may lead to huge psychological and physiological damages. You are not doing yourself any favors with this kind of hardcore dieting.

all the dude has to do is avoid foods w/ tons of Sat/trans fat, not food all together
grin.gif
he'll find out when he starts passn out from the lack of sodium and sugar

The thing is... I don't think he's counting the calories correctly.

I'm sure you lost all the weight you said you did, but I'm not sure you're eating 400 calories a day, especially considering the amount of caloriesyou burn working out.

Can you post an example of your diet?

This is actually pretty disturbing to read, especially being someone who didn't need or want to lose weight but dropped about 40 lbs in a couple months dueto a disease and having a family member that struggled with an eating disorder.

I think this goes way beyond just being a weight issue and it has become something much deeper. Sad.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

The thing is... I don't think he's counting the calories correctly.

I'm sure you lost all the weight you said you did, but I'm not sure you're eating 400 calories a day, especially considering the amount of calories you burn working out.

Can you post an example of your diet?
thats true
kinda hard to keep track of calories

laugh.gif
@ y'all thinking eating 400 calories isn't possible .

I been doing that since I was 3 .
roll.gif

It's possible ... y'all just eat too much .

&nd I'm not even skinny ...

if u were 300 prior to this diet i seriously doubt you're only eating 400 calories a day since u were clearly a glutton. and to wanna be 150 pounds soundskinda drastic like u been made fun of your whole life and went the female route to try n be a stick. you really dont hear dudes talking like this
roll.gif

Yo NK its good to lose the weight but you seem too obsessed with it.
You gotta live a little and it wouldn't be wrong to treat yourself (to a full course meal).

And damn dude idk how you gonna be 300+ and running 6miles a day.
That is way to much force to exert on your knees daily.

Back
Top Bottom