6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far

Two thousand light years even within our own galaxy is FAR!!!. The milky way alone is 100,000ly in diameter. With current technology it would take us over a year(don't quote me) to get to mars. So yes that's far.

But great discovery nonetheless and is it just me or does it feel like they are preparing us for something with all these new discoveries they are throwing out every now and then.

Two thousand light years even within our own galaxy is FAR!!!. The milky way alone is 100,000ly in diameter. With current technology it would take us over a year(don't quote me) to get to mars. So yes that's far.

But great discovery nonetheless and is it just me or does it feel like they are preparing us for something with all these new discoveries they are throwing out every now and then.

Why do scientist even bother discovering planets and stars that honestly dont even matter.
How about we look for a Gyrados chillin deep in the Pacific. 
pimp.gif

Why do scientist even bother discovering planets and stars that honestly dont even matter.
How about we look for a Gyrados chillin deep in the Pacific. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

so once we find an infinite power source, which we need to accelerate objects to the speed of light...

THEN we need to find materials that can withstand being accelerated to the speed of light...

THEN we need to build a craft out of said material that will stay together during acceleration to the speed of light...

THEN we need to test human beings being accelerated to the speed of light...

THEN......itll take us 2000 years to get there....

ROFL
laugh.gif
even though everything you write is loud and angry; bordering obnoxiousness, I lol'd. Co-sign on everything
roll.gif

so once we find an infinite power source, which we need to accelerate objects to the speed of light...

THEN we need to find materials that can withstand being accelerated to the speed of light...

THEN we need to build a craft out of said material that will stay together during acceleration to the speed of light...

ROFL
laugh.gif
even though everything you write is loud and angry; bordering obnoxiousness, I lol'd. Co-sign on everything
roll.gif

im not loud.....my tone flirts with angry, but its moreso sarcastic and cynnical.......i can live with obnoxious....

we also forgot that we'd have to mathematically calculate a path for them to travel, seeing how there must be planets, astroids, meteroids and all types of #+!@ between here and there......

that would be between testing humans and taking 2000 years.

actually, tho, wouldnt it be theoretically possible, as time slows/stops when accelerated to the speed of light?

like, WE would die, and it would take us 2000 years to hear from them....but in the craft, time would be almost still, right?

ROFL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just to play devils advocate light travels 186,000 miles per SECOND.  Data can also travel that fast in a vacuum (which space is) So if the aliens have some sort of communication  on their planets we could make them come to us....in 2000 years lololol.

But i have no clue if we could make data travel faster then the speed of light.  But I would assume we would try that before we tried to get people there.

And dude just said our galaxy is only 100,000 Light years in diameter.  Um 100,000!!!!! thats way more then 2000 by that measure then 2000 is really really close.  That means from us to the edge of the galaxy is 50,000 light years.  So its only 4% of the galaxy we have to travel to get there.

ROFL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just to play devils advocate light travels 186,000 miles per SECOND.  Data can also travel that fast in a vacuum (which space is) So if the aliens have some sort of communication  on their planets we could make them come to us....in 2000 years lololol.

But i have no clue if we could make data travel faster then the speed of light.  But I would assume we would try that before we tried to get people there.

And dude just said our galaxy is only 100,000 Light years in diameter.  Um 100,000!!!!! thats way more then 2000 by that measure then 2000 is really really close.  That means from us to the edge of the galaxy is 50,000 light years.  So its only 4% of the galaxy we have to travel to get there.

im not loud.....my tone flirts with angry, but its moreso sarcastic and cynnical.......i can live with obnoxious....

we also forgot that we'd have to mathematically calculate a path for them to travel, seeing how there must be planets, astroids, meteroids and all types of #+!@ between here and there......

that would be between testing humans and taking 2000 years.

actually, tho, wouldnt it be theoretically possible, as time slows/stops when accelerated to the speed of light?

like, WE would die, and it would take us 2000 years to hear from them....but in the craft, time would be almost still, right?

ahh simple minds

ever heard of stargates?...bending time & space?

which will be introduced very soon

welcome to the federation 
wink.gif

you'll soon understand tho

ahh simple minds

ever heard of stargates?...bending time & space?

which will be introduced very soon

welcome to the federation 
wink.gif

you'll soon understand tho

eifueghwfiouwegwioueghw

ever heard of stargates?

yeah, in make-believe.....

(i love messing with you, bro)

eifueghwfiouwegwioueghw

ever heard of stargates?

You sure it's not a Fargate...because it goes far.  Not based on the movie...or the syndicated series based on the movie.

eifueghwfiouwegwioueghw

ever heard of stargates?

yeah so does the 90% of nt

but its all good thought

the stuff out there is 100s of years way advance then you can think of....bro

eifueghwfiouwegwioueghw

ever heard of stargates?

yeah so does the 90% of nt

but its all good thought

the stuff out there is 100s of years way advance then you can think of....bro

You sure it's not a Fargate...because it goes far.  Not based on the movie...or the syndicated series based on the movie.

even more advanced than i can think of?

but we think of stargates and light speed and warp drives.....

beyond that, even?

how can something be beyond what you can fathom?

beyond unfathomable?

then why the +*!% do i still poke a hole through the back of my capri sun?

tell me that......bro

even more advanced than i can think of?

but we think of stargates and light speed and warp drives.....

beyond that, even?

how can something be beyond what you can fathom?

beyond unfathomable?

then why the +*!% do i still poke a hole through the back of my capri sun?

tell me that......bro

Back
Top Bottom