52 Week Money Challenge ... week 26 of 52. halfway there...

HOw about another Challenge? Any money that you find sitting around , or pick up from off the floor you gotta save it for 52 weeks. You'll be suprised at how much that loose change around the house adds up.

I'm in but I'll probably forget by March

:lol:

edit -

nevermind...I'm already scheduled through March - multiples of 2

:smokin

Last edited:
i have a better idea.

deposit 10% or whatever u deem comfertabel into your savings from each paycheck
thats what im going to be doing.

I work at a Bank and there's a Saving's plan that automatically transfers $0.50 to $2.00 every time you use your debit card from your checking account to your savings account. Any transaction that debit's your checking, whether it's withdrawals from an ATM or purchasing from a store, the transfer will kick in.

It actually helps out a lot and you don't even notice those transfers. Before you know it you got good amount of money growing in your savings account after a few months. 

I'm in in addition to at least 10% of paycheck put aside.  

ps. someone should show a quick tutorial on how to quote quoted replies... 

I work at a Bank and there's a Saving's plan that automatically transfers $0.50 to $2.00 every time you use your debit card from your checking account to your savings account. Any transaction that debit's your checking, whether it's withdrawals from an ATM or purchasing from a store, the transfer will kick in.

It actually helps out a lot and you don't even notice those transfers. Before you know it you got good amount of money growing in your savings account after a few months. 
Always had a question about this. I'm thinking it would make reconciling your checking account a little more difficult since they're actively taking money from your checking account. How to the OD fees work with these? Do they give you grace for a couple cents or $2?

Back
Top Bottom