50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

code no longer valid you guys

EDIT: BTW, i ordered a hat for my brother but not sure if itll fit his head, i can always bring it to lids and exchange w/o a receipt right?

nerd.gif

this lady is telling me it was a fake code that was sent out... and never worked

can someone show me screenshots for proof?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this lady is telling me it was a fake code that was sent out... and never worked

i don't believe that @$!*
eyes.gif

It worked for me Chunk. I bought 2 fitteds for $38...still waiting on confirmation though
nerd.gif

Oh well, 2 hats @ 50% are better than none...

That's exactly what "Gigi" is telling me right now as well.
I just got off the phone with "Georgey" and he relyed the same message as well, saying "our supervisors just informed us that that promotion code is invalid".

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

[table][tr][td]Toronto Blue Jays 2 Tone Basic 59FIFTY
NE-2TONEBASCS10-TOR[/td][td]Graphite/Black[/td][td]7 1/4[/td][td]$34.99[/td][td]1[/td][td]$34.99    [/td][/tr][/table]
dot.jpg

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]New York Knicks League Basic w/ Outline 59FIFTY
NE-NBALEAGOUTS10-NYK[/td][td]Graphite/White[/td][td]7 1/8[/td][td]$33.99[/td][td]1[/td][td]$33.99    [/td][/tr][/table]
dot.jpg

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]New York Yankees Authentic On Field Game 59FIFTY
NE-PERFACNYYGM[/td][td]Dark Navy[/td][td]7 1/8[/td][td]$33.99[/td][td]1[/td][td]$33.99    [/td][/tr][/table]
dot.jpg

Sub Total > $102.97
Shipping & Handling > $6.95
Tax > $0.00
Discount > -$51.49
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope I can shrink that 7 1/4 one
embarassed.gif
Got my confirmation email too... I don't think they know what they are talking about

They trying to tell me that the code was fake, somebody hacked into their systems and made that code...

..but since I placed the order with that code before they noticed it, they're going to honor it to me this time...

Spoiler [+]
cmonson.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bout to cop 2 more fitteds and 24-Pack case to keep my hats clean and dust free...[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] if the code still works[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Code not working!!!![/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Should of copped more last nite!!!![/color]

Yeah tried it and got 0.00 on my discount but good looking out I just missed out..
smh.gif

Teresa: unfortunatley, that promotion is NOT a valid promotion. It is a typo and was ment ONLY for New era cap employees. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

She should be fired for those misspellings...

Doesn't seem to be working any longer.

Oh well. Congrats to all those who were able to take advantage.

Back
Top Bottom