50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

so i got the order through earlier..but no confirmation email yet..this nonsense better not cancel

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Damn, if they gonna pull a promo, they can all at least be using the same *++!*! excuse!!!
oqd2cp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My son went Ham.....[/color]
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

classic my dude. you kept it classy though too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

copped last night
NE-PERFACNYMALT_black_front

NE-PERFACLOSGM_blue_front

got shipping conformation this morning
pimp.gif

if ANYONE wears a 7 1/4 and wants on fields pm me!!!!

this is cool, but i get 6 hats for a hundred from my local connect. Its important that you guys network youll be amazed who you can meet on niketalk.

Damn that's weak. Well I got a tracking number and it says it was shipped so I better be getting my hat.

I ordered my 2 caps this morning around 8:45 and on my neweracap.com account...it shows the order is going ups ground and is "approved & pending".

I hope they don't cancel it tho...I wouldn't be pissed tho....just a hat

The status says shipped so what's the deal? The only thing I can think of is maybe they'll recharge my card for the real amount? I knew this !#$% was too good to be true....
laugh.gif

Man, it worked last night and I didn't pull the trigger. Was waiting to do it this morning.

The chats with the reps are hilarious.

^^^ i dont think they can charge you for more, they can only charge what you paid for, or they'll cancel the orders

Originally Posted by needsomejays

^^^ i dont think they can charge you for more, they can only charge what you paid for, or they'll cancel the orders

Damn, I would rather they just charge me the full amount. I picked some fire fitted. smh

Isn't that illegal for them to charge your credit card though after you have the receipt of the 50% off?

If they do that ... don't let them. Fight that.

Glad i ordered last night and got tracking # today..

but damn, now i see more fitteds i like.

smh @ NE

Damn I think it was canceled...I knew it was too good to be true
laugh.gif
I'm trying to track the package with the number they gave me in the e-mail and it says there's no record of it. Plus, I never got a receipt e-mail or anything like that, with details of my order and the price they charged me. The tracking information e-mail was the only thing they sent me.

For those of you that got the tracking number, when you click the tracking link, is there any info on there? Mine says "There is no record of this item" but it also says "1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later."

damn.... smh @ myself for sleepin on this...

i had the page loaded and everything...

argh.... i seen a fitted for the coppers that were ON DECK...

my size and all...

smh...

Back
Top Bottom