50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

Sizing is awful! My damn 7 3/8 fits like a 7 1/2.

awwww +%#*.... i got 7 3/8 too

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

mad.gif
funny cause i ordered all 7 3/8's which fit perfect...then ordered a 7 1/2 LA blue dodgers for the heck of it since the 3/8 was gone in that... and it fits the same
laugh.gif

sizing is all over the place
indifferent.gif

You guys who jumped on this early and got the orders shipped are lucky!

I was planning on copping a few for my big bro, then they caught on. bleh

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

im kinda mad, and at the same time im not, most of the times i like trying on my fitteds, sizing, shaping and look of the hat..

of course i want to save my money, but i really need to see how it looks on my head, pause

Got my home and away cardinals hats yesterday.......thanks op.....I must have ordered right on time PERFECT!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

mad.gif
funny cause i ordered all 7 3/8's which fit perfect...then ordered a 7 1/2 LA blue dodgers for the heck of it since the 3/8 was gone in that... and it fits the same
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

finally got mine the other day.  Sizing is def all over the place. All 7 3/8 ordered...  3 fit perfect, 1 fits like a 7 1/2
mad.gif

34ordq0.jpg

man when a +!**% is broke .. they have this... couldnt they wait a month.. sheesh..

when is the next one? do they have email alerts. please inbox me. thank you nt

thanks op!

It was apparently a mistake that this code got out, it was cancelled only after one night.

My hat came in the other day, a 7 1/2 Jackie Robinson Dodgers, even has the green underbrim too
pimp.gif

But it's really tight for a 7 1/2, pretty disappointed the sizing was off.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

WHAT... HOW DID I MISS THIS FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS?!?!?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm EXTRA TIGHT

/rant
You guys can relax, this deal was only going for a few hours really.  New Era either realized their mistake or got way too many orders and canceled it. 

OP should change the title because people are probably freaking out when they see it and not reading the thread completely.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

mad.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

finally got mine the other day.  Sizing is def all over the place. All 7 3/8 ordered... 3 2 fit perfect, 1 fits like a 7 1/2
mad.gif
This*too lazy to take the pic* and nice marlins hat i should've copped 

Where do you guys keep your hats? You guys buy the racks or something? I got 12 or so hats I need to keep them somewhere other than a box any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom