50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

7 hats $126 shipped.... Major props man

Kind of wish I had more damn money lol.. I could have bought like 50.. Always spending money FTL
roll.gif

Has anyone gotten a confirmation e-mail yet?

I placed my order last night and haven't received one. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It probably takes a few days... Newera is a big site... So maybe that is the reason....

I placed my order at 430am EST... I received my UPS tracking number about 20 minutes ago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i used the ground shipping btw...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got my shipping confirmation and i placed my order round 3am my time earlier today....[/color]
pimp.gif

I must be ******ed.

When I put the code in the promo code section its still charging me full price.

Am I doing something wrong?

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got my shipping confirmation and i placed my order round 3am my time earlier today....[/color]
pimp.gif
i placed my order a few hours before you and i still havens received a confirmation email 
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Looking to cop 2 more fitteds....But one quick question, the mariners says black, but is it really the navy blue thats usually in???[/color]
nerd.gif

2e201w7.png

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Looking to cop 2 more fitteds....But one quick question, the mariners says black, but is it really the navy blue thats usually in???
nerd.gif

2e201w7.png

Any1 knw this?? Id like to know also

im debating on ordering some mlb on fields but they don't have my size. im not sure if i should order them from here but some dude in the buy sell section has a nhl fitted and that twins hat with the stadium patch for $20 picked up each, either way my plan is to cop the hats and exchange them for what i want at lids, so im not sure if i should go the local route and cop on here or try to find stuff i like on the newera site.

Snatched up a home and away cardinals cap.....was preparing to get a new one for the season anyway....this was right on time!!!!!

I would get my son a few hats too but I don't know what size he needs.

Back
Top Bottom