50 Cents will never be relevant in hip hop again! Vol: Ross did it to em!

It's hard to put your focus on making music when you're making more money elsewhere. When your hungry its easy but just to do it just to do it is hard. 50 still can make that hard music but that isnt whats popular right now in music.

As A$AP said "**** tough be cool" and in my opinion 50 cent isnt cool into the current generation. Being a thug is played out.

GRODT is a top 10 hip hop album of all time. 50's reign isn't done, it's complete.

Ross is an informant. That hardbody life style ain't for him. Acting tough is only going to work on his behalf for so long. Word to Jeezy

^Being a Thug is not a trend. Or a Gangsta. It's choice or something that happens to a person because of life experience and surroundings.

I despise this current rap generation and hip hop culture..

its cool to be different....its cool to be a weirdo and creep

Different in the 90's was switching up your sneakers to boots......changing from champ hoodie (the coneheads) to a nike hoodie...

Different now...is Macklemore arranging same sex marriages while he performing...or Kanye in Leather Skirts....or ASAP in dresses

like come on

50 cent brought aggression, animosity and masculinity......dude is a Gladiator...

dont talk sales...because he the only Black Rappers doing Eminem numbers....***** with Kanye or Jay Z...them dudes never did numbers like Fifth....

Fifth sold 13 million out the gate....700-800k first week, 1 million first week just off beef..

No safe ninja like Kanye did that....no Slave-Z house ninja like big lip shaun did that
Please leave my thread, you're stuck in 2003 still wearing pin wheel fitteds with enyce jeans size 46

I find it so ironic and sad that since 09, every former G-Unit member has been making better music than 50. Well, other than Hot Rod.

crazy how that Fat Joe & 50 track came & went and now you got Ross blazing with a buzz. 50 gotta be mad no one checking for him. that's what happens when you neglect your music fans, they'll leave you out to dry.

Man this was better than Ross' diss.

Ross ain't win that. We won't even talk about what Lloyd Banks did to Ross.

His buzz will never be back where it was... But even then he had a 6 year run that just isn't matched in hip hop.

Last edited:
Honestly, 50's career has been over since he made the Curtis album. One word to describe that "TERRIBLE". Then the same time TRL was around, he told MTV if Kanye sells more albums than him, he will never make another rap album, spoke too soon lol. There was no comeback after Curtis.

crazy how that Fat Joe & 50 track came & went and now you got Ross blazing with a buzz. 50 gotta be mad no one checking for him. that's what happens when you neglect your music fans, they'll leave you out to dry.
He didn't neglect his fans. His fans neglected him when his music didn't evolve.

He didn't neglect his fans. His fans neglected him when his music didn't evolve.

yea but starving people for a new album doesn't help either. he's too busy making business deals instead of pleasing the fans with what they really want: the music.

Man this was better than Ross' diss.

Ross ain't win that. We won't even talk about what Lloyd Banks did to Ross.

His buzz will never be back where it was... But even then he had a 6 year run that just isn't matched in hip hop.

I think it was how you win sometimes just from standing up to the Bully.

But between the disses and him taking his baby moms shopping, Rick Ross lost.

Banks destroyed Ross on Officer Down but nobody heard it because nobody outside of New York has ever checked for Lloyd Banks after his 1st album

I be everywhere the Gwap be and you fat musty and sloppy

50 put himself in a box by making album sales #'s so important, that just backfired on him...

G-Unit 05 >>>

Fif, Banks, Yay, Game, Buck = Untouchable

What helped Ross was his affiliation to EVERY rapper in the industry, he jumped on any feature he could, DJ Khaled and them were making 'We Are The World' songs at this point

Banks did body Ross, but only people in NY cared for that. 50 had enough enemies at the time and boxed himself out of the picture. so nobody cared about 50's gimmicks to diss rappers for attention now they are all irrelevant, and dusty meanwhile Ross making music with legends like Jay-Z. 50 Cent killed his crew's career as well.

50 had his time. Thats all it is. You can't rule forever. Even if his time was shorter than some others, name another artist that did it as big as him outside of Jay/Em and still doing it now?...

Ross don't even hold a candle to 50's empire. And Ross my dude. Cigar Music is the smoothest **** EVER.

But it ain't ******* with GRODT

Last edited:
50 had his time. Thats all it is. You can't rule forever. Even if his time was shorter than some others, name another artist that did it as big as him outside of Jay/Em and still doing it now?...

Ross don't even hold a candle to 50's empire. And Ross my dude. Cigar Music is the smoothest **** EVER.

But it ain't ******* with GRODT
what you did there, I see it.

50 Cent will always have my respect for what he did in the game and being a REAL gangster rapper. He created a timeless album with GRODT and sold more albums than Rick Ross will ever. That said, Ross makes some good music, but he's hard to take seriously knowing he's a fraud. That and his music gets to sounding the same after a few songs.

Do y'all remember that at one point labels didn't want to sign 50 because he was too dangerous? 50 rapped his life and Ross, he rapped a fantasy.

And when it comes to disses, this will always be a favorite, and I **** with Cam'ron...

Honestly, that was the last great beef in hip hop. The phone call on the radio...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

50 Cent will always have my respect for what he did in the game and being a REAL gangster rapper. He created a timeless album with GRODT and sold more albums than Rick Ross will ever. That said, Ross makes some good music, but he's hard to take seriously knowing he's a fraud. That and his music gets to sounding the same after a few songs.

Do y'all remember that at one point labels didn't want to sign 50 because he was too dangerous? 50 rapped his life and Ross, he rapped a fantasy.

And when it comes to disses, this will always be a favorite, and I **** with Cam'ron...

Honestly, that was the last great beef in hip hop. The phone call on the radio...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i honestly want 50 to comeback hard i need some real gangsta music to listen to im tired of this luxury rap stuff

Back
Top Bottom