50 Cents will never be relevant in hip hop again! Vol: Ross did it to em!

as much as i want 50 to win again, i just don't see it happening. all this waiting has killed all momentum for a comeback, i may be wrong because people are tired of all the faking that's going on in rap music today but as the days go by the chances for a major comeback gets slim.

speaking of the cam/ 50 phone call...

Hot 97 will always be the movement in NYC....

cliff notes version

full video

the punking of "Q" from WorldStar hip hop....

that NYC slang was mean and vicious form 50...LOL
:smokin

Last edited:
roll.gif
   Fif

Funeral music was hilarious

And I agree with 50 being a REAL gangsta rapper....even his enemies admitted his authenticity

Last edited:
50 blackballed himself with unnecessary beefs. While Ross is more consistent/relevant, 50's catalog can't be touched. 

The game is definitely missing 50 these days.  Say what you want to, but dudes knew better to mess with 50 and that's one of the things I liked about him the most.  Also, Ross lost that beef for sure, ain't no other way to look at it.  Had Ross's son hanging around 50 and crew on camera, ultimate L for Rick FRAUD. 

but that's all 50 is good for, his GRODT album. Massacre was lukewarm at best, the Get Rich Or Dyin Movie Soundtrack or Beg For Mercy would of been a better sophomore album. songs like Candy Shop & Just A Lil Bit made that album looked upon as a joke. his mixtape stuff was good but he only spits one or 2 verses in his rhymes. his music gradually declined once he released that soundtrack. he's the reason why the East Coast is seperated.

but that's all 50 is good for, his GRODT album. Massacre was lukewarm at best, the Get Rich Or Dyin Movie Soundtrack or Beg For Mercy would of been a better sophomore album. songs like Candy Shop & Just A Lil Bit made that album looked upon as a joke. his mixtape stuff was good but he only spits one or 2 verses in his rhymes. his music gradually declined once he released that soundtrack. he's the reason why the East Coast is seperated.

Karma.

Dude used to have soundscan #s in his back pocket every week on radio shows clowning other dudes for not selling records.

Now he can't get an album release date.

My how times have changed :lol:

So much fail here :lol:

Beg For Mercy came out before The Massacre. So it could qualify as a "sophmore album" even though it was G Unit and not 50 solo. **** is pretty much the same.

Technically, GRODT was a sophmore album by the way.

I won't even get into the Massacre and it's singles, because that was a successful project any way you cut it, even if The Flashy One thought it was "lukewarm".

But the bolded in particular was hysterical.

"Good"? Dude damn near changed the game with those mixtapes. Who cares how many verses he spits if the song is ill?

Had to rep Brolic Scholar. He nailed it.

And just for the record, according to Forbes, 50 made more than Ross last year. If you think these dudes are doing what they do for any other reason than that, you're sorely mistaken.

Last edited:
Yooooo these videos just took me back! :rofl:

50 and Whoo Kidd are by far 2 of the funniest people ever. 50 could do something comedy related. Srs.

Last edited:
300 Bars
Then the Kanye thing

That was it. I heard he is still huge in like Africa tho. No joke

rumors floating around he's bought out his contract from Interscope, people are just waiting for confirmation. not sure if that would help him ether.

He's also getting ready to drop his 'Animal Ambition' project, I think he's afraid of his first week sales being low, he's holding back on dropping his album.

when 300 bars dropped :x :x :x :x

It went from 50 cent to 50 snitch and 5-0, then gunit to gunot in a matter of days.

Game ruined them boys rap careers :smh: :smh: :smh:

yup i mess with 300 Bars, Game really hurt all of them and all that photoshopping 50 had to do just to make people not focus on the actual music :smh:

It's still overrated, give me some key points from the diss? Only because it's 15 Minutes long doesn't mean a thing, anyone can rap for 15 minutes

It's kind of like Kendrick & 'Control', shock value is all it was, nothing more.

Y'all have selective memory, 300 bars was wack. 50 going on the radio kicking Game out of G-Unit was hilarious though. Dude was the greatest hip hop bully ever

I remember Game's 300 pretty dope. He individually took apart all 4 main members. The G-Unit 300 Shots track....that was just 7 guys rapping over a beat. You couldn't even tell that was a diss :lol:

Back
Top Bottom