50 Cents will never be relevant in hip hop again! Vol: Ross did it to em!

50 cent once occupied a multi-level glass house, which enabled him to lord over everyone. His potential was as far as he could see.

He saw Ross walking by one day and decided to throw a stone at him.

He saw Joe walking by one day and decided to throw a stone at him.

He saw Kiss walking by one day and decided to throw a stone at him.

He saw Ja walking by one day and decided to throw a stone at him.

He saw Game walking by one day and decided to throw a stone at him.

He saw Buck walking by one day and decided to throw a stone at him.

He saw Lloyd Banks walking by one day and decided to throw a stone at him.

He saw Dre walking by one day and decided to throw a pebble at him.

He saw Jimmie I. walking by one day and decided to throw a pebble at him.

etc.

He no longer lives in the multi-level glass house because he destroyed it with each throw.

He did it to himself.

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT BEING RELEVANT IN A GENRE IN RAP WHEN U ARE FILTHY RICH.

I APPLAUD THE 50 CENTS, JAY-ZS, SEAN COMBS' OF RAP.

WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT THOSE TYPE OF FANS?

rick ross :lol:

GRODT >>>>>>>>>>>> MMG as whole, all their catalogs put together

Lloyd Banks>>>>>>>>MMG

50 oversaturated the market...

then was also beefin with everyone which alienated himself.

BISD went Platinum 
eek.gif

He ****** up by not building on G Unit...You only can stay hot for so long, you gotta have other hot ****** around you to keep you relevant when you go through the rough patches. He wasn't gonna get there signing Olivia, MOP, Mobb Deep, Spider Loc etc...he had the right formula with Banks, Buck, and Game.

Banks, Buck, and Game all came out with albums though so he did what he could. I don't think the solution is to just keep adding people into G Unit. But he gave those guys every chance in the world to stand on their own.

I'm a huge Rawse fan, but he didn't end Fif's career. Fif not staying with the times ended his career.

see with Ross, he sticks to the music so that's what people care for. 50 has ignored his fans thinking by not dropping that would help him. i can't stand when people bring up 50 Cent's money situation and album sales. he's givin that a bad rap, because of him nobody comments on the quality of the music, just sales. i'm a fan but i hate when his stans bring that ish up. 50 Cent's music career is done, even if he puts out a classic. the only way he'll gain some sort of attention is if he reunites with the 5 members of the past G-Unit.

in 2014 musically

Ross > 50

hell even Game is more musically relevant in 2014, screw album sales Jesus Piece was far better than 50's last dud with BISD. the most unmotivated i ever heard from Fif

He ****** up by not building on G Unit...You only can stay hot for so long, you gotta have other hot ****** around you to keep you relevant when you go through the rough patches. He wasn't gonna get there signing Olivia, MOP, Mobb Deep, Spider Loc etc...he had the right formula with Banks, Buck, and Game.

QFT

see with Ross, he sticks to the music so that's what people care for. 50 has ignored his fans thinking by not dropping that would help him. i can't stand when people bring up 50 Cent's money situation and album sales. he's givin that a bad rap, because of him nobody comments on the quality of the music, just sales. i'm a fan but i hate when his stans bring that ish up. 50 Cent's music career is done, even if he puts out a classic. the only way he'll gain some sort of attention is if he reunites with the 5 members of the past G-Unit.
ionno what we talk'n here..quality of music..sales..or just the fact that he's not GRODT 50 anymore? He still makes dope music (on mixtapes)...but it gets overlooked cause no1 f*x with him like that anymore..so he makes that bullish to cater to another crowd and attempt to get single money. Aiight so..album sales doesn't gauge success of an artist? you sayin.. He makes a lame album in your eyes but sells a mill...he fell off cause the music was a** and if.. He makes a classic but doesn't sell...he fell off too right? I'm all about quality of music..and a few of his albums were butt...BUT...he still ate nahimean?

1000 though..he fell off from GRODT but he ain't flat lined by any means.

I couldn't care less if 50's music was ever relevant again. As long as he put out quality music then I'm good with that. The big 10 mixtape and the Murder by Numbers mixtape were good imo but they were overlooked cuz a lot of dudes just don't **** with him like that anymore.

Last edited:
ionno what we talk'n here..quality of music..sales..or just the fact that he's not GRODT 50 anymore? He still makes dope music (on mixtapes)...but it gets overlooked cause no1 f*x with him like that anymore..so he makes that bullish to cater to another crowd and attempt to get single money. Aiight so..album sales doesn't gauge success of an artist? you sayin.. He makes a lame album in your eyes but sells a mill...he fell off cause the music was a** and if.. He makes a classic but doesn't sell...he fell off too right? I'm all about quality of music..and a few of his albums were butt...BUT...he still ate nahimean?

1000 though..he fell off from GRODT but he ain't flat lined by any means.

i'm just speaking on his fans following him about his "sales" talk but when he didn't do what people expected him to he tucked his tail in. his music has gotten terrible over the years, there's no hunger left in him. plus beefing with the entire East Coast didn't help either. now he's decided to do collabos with old enemiies because everyone else is doing it, it's a cry for help IMO. but even that won't help get him to where he was at, musically he in his last days.

Last edited:
Big 10 and Murder By Numbers were mediocre. It's just that he put out so much crappy music for so long, that by comparison, those tapes were good. 50 flat out lost his ear for what a good beat is, which is sad. What is even worse is that lyrically he can still go, but the majority of his beat have been underwhelming to downright bad.

"Dropping Backdowns" won't help either, as the flaws of a lot of these new artists have been pointed out multiple times and he'd only be saying obvious things. Along with the fact that most of them are desensitized to respond to conflict, the fans just don't care either. What can you say to rappers who have had their chains snatched, kissed guys, and exposed as frauds, without any comeback from them, nor backfire from the fans :lol: ?

Last edited:
^ word? dont most of his flicks go str8 to DVD?

dude was a clown from the jump, can't say im dissapointed in the least bit...

lmfao fif's acting career is trash, but fifty needs to make one album and get off aftermath since that's all it is in his contract but they keep turning out into mixtapes

50 is a marginal actor. I saw him in that Sylvester Stallone movie Escape Plan recently and Ja Rule is a better actor.

Came to say i just saw him in escape

Crazy because saw dead man walking earlier..then he pop up in escape i was like 50 everywhere :lol:

Back
Top Bottom