50 Cent delays Street King Immortal album indefinetely

as far as music.

but in life, he's in far superior position than ja rule

he's rich. why slave and make stupid music
That's all I care about...

Like he said...if I can't get money with you then **** you...dude burned so many bridges he had to be a fool to not see this coming. 

The same guy who treated the 48 Laws of Power like his Bible...but he didn't pay attention to the reversals.

regardless of what yah say, 50 doesnt make awful music. May not be the best, but his music FAR from awful. I've heard awful and 50 cent is far from awful. He still making decent music, just that the public aint reacting like they should. Maybe cause he aint fake buddy buddy with all these other dudes. And you know what, regardless if the music is reaching the public, all your favorite rappers respect the hell out of 50.
Same with Ja though...he didn't make awful music but 50 did a masterful job of turning the tables on Ja...then he turns around and steals his style. 

10 years ago he was the hottest thing moving...hands down. 

Karma is real. 

I'm a huge 50 fan, he was too big at one time not to fall off. He was the biggest rapper outside of Eminem at that time and during those days, not every rapper was a groupie doing music together. Today, the biggest rappers are all blowing each other and it's going to be a while before they all fall off if they do.

Before I Self Destruct :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

As corny as it sounds.. I think he needs to open up and be real on his next album. He really has a lot he could offer. From falling out of the limelight, drama with past associates, family drama, legal problems, hell even talk about his past as a drug dealer in a more emotional way.

Also focus on the use of soul beats..

For example:
God Gave Me Style
Smile (I'm Leavin)
The Paper (I Get It)
The Days Went By
Part Time Lover
Many Men
Ridah Music
Baltimore Love Thing
Ski Mask Way
Hustler's Ambition
You Need Me (off Return of the Body Snatchers)
Paper Chaser (off Return of the Body Snatchers)
Lifetime Achievement (off Elephant in the Sand)
Off and On
Ghetto Quran

I agree, every one of these were so dope, and you just wonder why he can't consistently do that. BISD, and the majority of Big 10 & The Lost Tape were mediocre as hell. Same with '5', and supposedly he was inspired by Pac and wanted to really go all out for that [free] album. Instead all it was was another coaster.

Same with Ja though...he didn't make awful music but 50 did a masterful job of turning the tables on Ja...then he turns around and steals his style. 

10 years ago he was the hottest thing moving...hands down. 

Karma is real. 
and 5-0 did a masterful job of turning the tables on fat ***, then he turns around and does the same thing to his own crew, he did them dirty, because they finally saw the ***** in him.

After The Massacre 50 has been putting out bad music.Period. His **** has been sounding lazy for a long time.

Dude is basically retired to me.
I Hated this rapper, he has no real talent, he is basicially the master p of this generation, I Hated every inch of this rapper (except many men), him and his ****** crew.

and 5-0 did a masterful job of turning the tables on fat ***, then he turns around and does the same thing to his own crew, he did them dirty, because they finally saw the ***** in him.
haha You have no love for Terror Squad huh?You did that Pun bump...

I Hated this rapper, he has no real talent, he is basicially the master p of this generation, I Hated every inch of this rapper (except many men), him and his ****** crew.

:lol: Your sn is "best of tupac"

Atleast 50 was real, Pac was more fake than Vanilla Ice.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Your sn is "best of tupac"

Your wrong, pac was more real and told the truth unlike 5-0 despite that he is not fake, is a neocon.

:lol: Your sn is "best of tupac"

on the real, Pac would of dissed 50 & Ja for all those crappy pop records they were making. the problem with Fif is that he tried to be this renegade dissing Ja but they were both making crossover music. he is the master of decieving the people. he did it with Ja, tried to do it with Nas, Jay, D-Block, Game but it didn't succeed. the two people i might say he sort of affected was Fat Joe & Cam'ron. but they squashed it ever since. it's all come full circle on 50's part. he is in Purgatory with the record labels.

on the real, Pac would of dissed 50 & Ja for all those crappy pop records they were making. the problem with Fif is that he tried to be this renegade dissing Ja but they were both making crossover music. he is the master of decieving the people. he did it with Ja, tried to do it with Nas, Jay, D-Block, Game but it didn't succeed. the two people i might say he sort of affected was Fat Joe & Cam'ron. but they squashed it ever since. it's all come full circle on 50's part. he is in Purgatory with the record labels.
and 5-0 claimed fat *** and p. ****** did people dirty (which was true) but he is a hypocrite, look what he did the legacy of the late tupac, he ****** over young buck, game and other people.

I don't think Pac would diss anyone without Suge behind him honestly.

50 didn't mean to diss Cam. He was dissing Koch and Cam just happen to be listening and called in. I think that caught 50 by surprise. Cam actually did a good job, better than anyone else against 50....well until he ethered himself with the hot summer pool video in his boxers :smh:

Then that was in the middle of Jim and Cam's friction, so Cam had no Dipset backing.

Look what 5-0 aka 50 did this genre, he nearly ruined it.

No idea how he ruined rap. He made it clear who he didn't like and wouldn't back down from anyone. That's why I will always be a big fan of 50. Those were the last good years.

Now everyone is doing each other favors and is all buddy buddy on music. Some of these rappers don't even like each other but smile in their face. Rap is worse than WWE now.

50cent‏@50cent9h
50CENT IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION#SMSAUDIO

yup it's official, this man's done. :lol:

The reason why I get agree with 50 somewhat playing a part in ruining rap is because he made me focus on sales more than music, causing more people to make stupid radio records to increase sales...

Back
Top Bottom