50 Cent delays Street King Immortal album indefinetely

The reason why I get agree with 50 somewhat playing a part in ruining rap is because he made me focus on sales more than music, causing more people to make stupid radio records to increase sales...

I don't think it was that, but 50 brought negativity to rap.

He's one of the reasons east coast rap sort of fell off. He was going after other New York rappers. Everyone stopped working together and people thought beef could sell records and make you hot instead of concentrating on producing good music. Every new rapper was beefin with other new rappers. Labels started signing other 50 Cents. Meanwhile the south unified.

He's one of the reasons east coast rap sort of fell off. He was going after other New York rappers. Everyone stopped working together and people thought beef could sell records and make you hot instead of concentrating on producing good music. Every new rapper was beefin with other new rappers. Labels started signing other 50 Cents. Meanwhile the south unified.

That's true, I never thought about that...

Not Only that, he also ****** up U.S. hip-hop as well and because of him, U.S. Rap and hip-hop is now has the lowest approval of any genre in history.

I'm a huge 50 fan, he was too big at one time not to fall off. He was the biggest rapper outside of Eminem at that time and during those days, not every rapper was a groupie doing music together. Today, the biggest rappers are all blowing each other and it's going to be a while before they all fall off if they do.

Before I Self Destruct :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin
Agreed

Not Only that, he also ****** up U.S. hip-hop as well and because of him, U.S. Rap and hip-hop is now has the lowest approval of any genre in history.
roll.gif

I'ma subscribed to your post man...

Last edited:
As corny as it sounds.. I think he needs to open up and be real on his next album. He really has a lot he could offer. From falling out of the limelight, drama with past associates, family drama, legal problems, hell even talk about his past as a drug dealer in a more emotional way.

Also focus on the use of soul beats..

For example:
God Gave Me Style
Smile (I'm Leavin)
The Paper (I Get It)
The Days Went By
Part Time Lover
Many Men
Ridah Music
Baltimore Love Thing
Ski Mask Way
Hustler's Ambition
You Need Me (off Return of the Body Snatchers)
Paper Chaser (off Return of the Body Snatchers)
Lifetime Achievement (off Elephant in the Sand)
Off and On
Ghetto Quran

A song that didn't get as much buzz as it should "My Life" with Adam Levine & Eminem was the kind of material 50 needs to talk about..

Yeah, '03 I went from quite filthy to filthy rich
Man their emotions change so I can never trust a *****
I tried to help ****** get on, they turned around and spit
Right in my face, so Game and Buck, both can suck a ****
Now when you hear 'em it may sound like it's some other ****
Cause I'm not writing anymore, they not making hits
I'm far from perfect, there's so many lessons I done learned
If money's evil look at all the evil I done earned
I'm doing what I'm supposed to
I'm a writer, I'm a fighter, entrepreneur
Fresh out the sewer, watch me maneuver, what's it to you?
The track I lace it, it's better than basic
This is my recovery, my comeback kid

This This This Thiiiiiiiis This over here look yeah this.......what this guy said

Dam didn't know Ferrari still rapping. Best album was get rich or die trying and the rest of his stuff was all wack imo

seriously, he needs to get off his high horse and release the music. he's already annoying people with these pushbacks. he's never gonna sell alot of records anymore. those days are done.

seriously, he needs to get off his high horse and release the music. he's already annoying people with these pushbacks. he's never gonna sell alot of records anymore. those days are done.
You know how big of a crush it probably is to this man's ego not being able to connect with the people? 

I mean 8 years ago he came out and did a mil in one week...
eek.gif

Now he can't even find firm footing in the game...
tired.gif

But all I have to do is go back and read this guy's interviews from back then and say well...

You kinda brought it on yourself. 

50 really thought he was gonna rule rap forever...his run was shorter than Tony Cox. 

Last edited:
You know how big of a crush it probably is to this man's ego not being able to connect with the people? 

I mean 8 years ago he came out and did a mil in one week...
eek.gif

Now he can't even find firm footing in the game...
tired.gif

But all I have to do is go back and read this guy's interviews from back then and say well...

You kinda brought it on yourself. 

50 really thought he was gonna rule rap forever...his run was shorter than Tony Cox. 

of course he did it to himself, the biggest fall from grace in hip hop history. i mean he's so caught up with saying it's Interscope's fault but i'm pretty sure they know his music isn't good these days. rappers need to give their all these days when they decide to drop something especially the caliber he's in. he must be fuming that Jay-Z is currently running NY rap now.

Last edited:
I still can't give him the title of biggest fall from grace in rap history though.

That title goes to DMX imo, son went from multiple #1 albums to crashing and burning like Lindsey Lohan or when Robert Downey hit rock bottom :smh:.

50 fell off but his money and tough guy persona keep him treading relevancy.

I still can't give him the title of biggest fall from grace in rap history though.

That title goes to DMX imo, son went from multiple #1 albums to crashing and burning like Lindsey Lohan or when Robert Downey hit rock bottom
mean.gif

At least DMX has drugs to blame. 50 just doesn't make great music. His success is because of insane amounts of hype.

That title goes to DMX imo, son went from multiple #1 albums to crashing and burning like Lindsey Lohan or when Robert Downey hit rock bottom :smh: .

At least DMX has drugs to blame. 50 just doesn't make great music. His success is because of insane amounts of hype.

Since when do we give credit to dudes for letting drugs ruin their promising career ?

At least he has drugs to blame :lol: , how could u type that and think its a good thing ?

And lets not act like 50 doesn't have a classic album under his belt, GRODT is one of the best albums I've ever heard so I know 50 has made great music before. That G Unit era has its own chapter in hip hop history, don't downplay that.

You make it sound like 50 = French Montana :lol:

Since when do we give credit to dudes for letting drugs ruin their promising career ?

At least he has drugs to blame
laugh.gif
, how could u type that and think its a good thing ?

And lets not act like 50 doesn't have a classic album under his belt, GRODT is one of the best albums I've ever heard so I know 50 has made great music before. That G Unit era has its own chapter in hip hop history, don't downplay that.

You make it sound like 50 = French Montana
laugh.gif
I didn't give DMX credit for that, it's a part of why his career failed, while 50 is just making sh*t music. Lets not act like everything after GRODT isn't hot garbage

Last edited:
Can't really agree on DMX (musically) falling off faster than 50. DMX had 5 good to veeerrrrrry good albums, 1 mediocre one, and one I didn't care to listen to. 50 has an arguable classic, a very good one, a filler induced one (maybe 4 good tracks at the most), and a brick.

Back
Top Bottom