4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

[thread="588413"]Quote:[/thread]

wrestling-gif-2.gif

that whole video is hilarious when they were doing this
THIS PROMO OMG 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

OLDEST RIDE!!
LONGEST LINE!!
Woooooooooooooooo!!

wrestling-gif-15.gif

Did Owen Hart get in serious hot water for the piledriver on Austin incident?

I don't ever remember hearing or reading if they punished him, but it seems like he got more heat from Bret Hart leaving than that piledriver. Really his career was just stalled as he never rose above the midcard

Watching the new Ultimate Warrior DVD and didn't remember him being from Queens in WCCW. Bill Mercer sells him as taking the NY subways to see if anyone would test him. Ironic that he's fighting Chris Adams and Percy Pringle makes an appearance. Ending of the match had him winning but Adams looked like he didn't kick out in time.

just rewatched Razor Ramon v Shawn Michaels and it's just so damn good. Such intensity.

*Puts flame suit on*

I feel like so many matches from pre attitude era lack excitement and enough aggression that it's hard to really get into. Perhaps we were just spoiled with that time period that it desensitized us, but it's how I feel.

Razor was just such a strong and powerful wrestler, reminds me of Cesaro in a way. Clotheslines and right hand's to HBK were :wow:

Last edited:
- Triple H vs. Roman Reigns is currently being discussed as a top match for SummerSlam on August 17th. The seeds have already been planted for this feud, which will likely feature a Shield vs. Evolution showdown en route to this blockbuster match.

- WrestleMania XXX was just a week away, but there is already talk about who Brock Lesnar will wrestle next year in Santa Clara, California. The first rumored opponent is The Rock, who at one point was slated to face Lesnar at this year’s show.

The other big name who could face the Beast at WrestleMania 31 is Cesaro. Both men are currently represented by Paul Heyman and it remains to be seen how the two will interact when Lesnar eventually returns to television.

Brock Lesnar’s current WWE deal expires shortly after WrestleMania 31.

As reported earlier, Monday’s episode of WWE RAW will feature a special tribute to the late Ultimate Warrior. While specific details have not been announced yet, we’re told the tribute will be more than just a graphic at the start of the show and a 10-bell salute.

TMZ.com now reports that WWE is planning a second tribute show for Warrior that will air next Wednesday on the WWE Network.

“Warrior: The Ultimate Legend” will premiere Wednesday, April 16th on the WWE Network and will include some of Warrior’s most memorable moments, along with a re-airing of his final TV appearance from Monday’s RAW.

-Despite initial reports to the contrary, the latest word going around is that CM Punk is still receiving his merchandise checks from WWE. As noted on Thursday, WWE has been continuing to sell Punk merchandise, including the distribution of new Punk merchandise at WrestleMania Axxess in New Orleans this past weekend.

“Stone Cold” Steve Austin has mentioned several times when reflecting on his walkout of WWE that during his hiatus, he was not receiving money from WWE, including profits earned on his merchandise being sold. He noted when talking about Punk walking out on the company during recent podcasts and media interviews that Punk is leaving tons of money on the table, but apparently that is not the case.

At the time Punk walked out on the company, he was the number two merchandise-mover, trailing only John Cena. At this point in time, while the latest official figures have yet to come in, it is believed that he is still among the top five wrestlers in the company in terms of current merchandise sales, and possibly as high as number three.

-As previously reported, the TNA contracts of Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian are due to expire within the next few weeks. The biggest name due after them is Kurt Angle. His deal with TNA is set to expire in August or September.

The general consensus as it pertains to Angle is that he has made noises, and said all of the right things in terms of getting back into the mix with WWE.

In the past, WWE has shown little to no interest in re-signing Angle. There is also some concerns as to whether or not Angle could pass the extensive WWE physical, something that is required to work for the company these days.

-Wade Barrett's "Bad News" speech was not known to many of the WWE talent, according to F4WOnline.com. It was said that the camera shots of the wrestlers in the crowd was their genuine surprise and that everyone loved what he did.

-F4WOnline.com is reporting that The Ascension, the NXT Tag Team Champions, are likely to be called up to the main WWE roster sooner rather than later.

Word backstage is that they could debut within the next 2-3 months. They will be pushed, as well as Bo Dallas and Adam Rose, who had video packages for their debut on WWE Raw this past Monday night.

In addition, Adrian Neville is expected to be in NXT at least until the end of the summer. Neville is seen as the face of NXT and will be there in the coming months.

As for the NXT Divas Championship, Charlotte and Sasha Banks are two names that are being discussed to claim that championship in the near future, with Bayley chasing as the face.

Sorry I've been MIA from this thead. Been super busy with work and had car problems this week. But Good to be back. Just watched the dbry documentary. :pimp: wwe should do more backstage type documentaries. Also after listening to seth Rollins interview with Rosenberg. Then decided to watch shield vs team hell no/taker and dean vs taker. :smh: at when they were very high on Ambrose when the shield first came on. Crazy how much reigns has improved in the ring. I'm not a big fan of his ladies man persona and that promo he cut on main event. Kind of douchey
But Wyatt's/shield 3 on main event might've been better than their EC match

22stylez 22stylez Got a clip of that Barrett speech that you posted about?

I'm worried they are running with Cesaro vs Swagger and that's a boring waste of time for Cesaro.

I'm thinking that program will end at the next PPV which is Extreme Rules.

Not to be outdone by the name, the logo is even worse.

Looks like a newscast logo that would be in Anchorman :lol: .

Give Kofi Paul Burchills pirate gimmick

:wow: Wow, talk about a blast from the past.

Last edited:
I miss seeing Jay Lethal on tv. Him being Flair and Macho Man was entertaining. Plus dude was clapping AJ's cheeks.

Man just let Kofi drop a pipe bomb how he's tired of pretending to be Jamaican and let him shoot on how he's from Ghana I believe and how the Authority holds him down and forces him into a dumb gimmick and meaningless matches despite his skills.

they really need to come up with a whole new game plan for kofi.sadly they probably never will,then he will go to tna or something.

Man just let Kofi drop a pipe bomb how he's tired of pretending to be Jamaican and let him shoot on how he's from Ghana I believe and how the Authority holds him down and forces him into a dumb gimmick and meaningless matches despite his skills.

Kofi hasn't been Jamaican in like 5 years :lol:

Haha package Kofi and Punk together as a tag team when Punk comes back. Boom!

Already done

kingstonpunk.jpg

Punk and his skinny fat *** :smh:
CM_Punk__Kofi_Kingston_display_image.jpg

Last edited:
just rewatched Razor Ramon v Shawn Michaels and it's just so damn good. Such intensity.

*Puts flame suit on*

I feel like so many matches from pre attitude era lack excitement and enough aggression that it's hard to really get into. Perhaps we were just spoiled with that time period that it desensitized us, but it's how I feel.

Razor was just such a strong and powerful wrestler, reminds me of Cesaro in a way. Clotheslines and right hand's to HBK were :wow:
For me, Vince doing the mic work kills it for me. I really can't stand matches with Vince on the mic

Back
Top Bottom