4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Damn RVD got fat. I still rather see fat RVD then Big E with the IC strap. Also what the hell did Sandow do did he bang Stephanie or something he felled off so damn hard. His gimmick was pretty good now dude is a default create a wrestler.

- As noted, NXT Tag Team Champions The Ascension are likely to debut on WWE TV in the next few months, in addition to the NXT stars that were pushed on Monday’s RAW.

With many talents being promoted to the main roster, look for Shaun Ricker (Slate Randall) to get a push on NXT TV soon. NXT Champion Adrian Neville will stay on NXT through the end of the summer at the very least.

- With Paige winning the WWE Divas Title on RAW, the NXT Women’s Title will likely be vacated with Charlotte or Sasha Banks as champion, being chased by Bayley.

HDClDwe.jpg

Trish :pimp:

That would be my first Wrestlemania.

You from Ohio too Gene?

I'm worried they are running with Cesaro vs Swagger and that's a boring waste of time for Cesaro.

While I don't want to see the feud I feel like it's a good idea..Give him a couple week feud with Thwagga with a ppv blow off..Then move him up to a bigger name..That way if we get a chance to watch a slow build, kinda like Bryan, then any ppv main event win/title win will be more meaningful..

Hopefully Devitt signs with WWE. Dude would easily be the best guy in NXT.

A program with Zayn will take the show to another level.

Last edited:
Just looked at some Devitt highlights. That shigota(sp) princes throne...DAMN!!! I'll have to become a real fan and start my podcast journey soon. And Layla was looking too good on Smackdown. I know she's claimed...no worries.

Details on Botched Finish for Divas Match at WrestleMania 30

How was it supposed to end?

- The Wrestling Observer reports the planned finish for the Divas match at WrestleMania 30 was botched. The original finish for was for AJ Lee to grab Naomi's hand and tap out with it when she had her in the Black Widow in order to set up a future match between the two on TV. However, Naomi still tapped out with her other hand while she was in the hold.

I was wondering what was going on during that. I remember AJ taking Naomi's hand and having her tap out, and then she tapped out with the other hand and the ref rang the bell.

Lol @ last couple of seconds of that Zeus interview

great one btw.

Dude came to my job a couple summers ago and once he seen it was majority blacks working went straight into the Deebo character

Choked one of my coworkers with the drawstring from his hoody, chasing others around the counter, then he picked me up and put me on top the vending machines :rofl:

let cesaro get that slow burn not too slow,but get this fued with swagger done with after one ppv at least

put the us or ic title on him let him run with that for a while. bring some meaning back to the mid division.

wrestling seems to be getting better moving into a new era of guys putting in work

even tna got their best ratings in a few years the other night,hope they get more ratings so wwe can take notice and step it up even more.

Heenan's commentary :rofl:

That Flair/Lethal vid is great :lol: :lol: :rofl:......forgot Desmond Wolfe existed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom