4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Hey jd, did you hear the rumor that officials from Columbus wear meeting with WWE about possibly bringing Mania there in '18?..Supposedly they're trying for OSU's stadium..

Yup, Columbus and Indy actually. I think they said if it were to take place in Columbus they could have 100K+ in attendance. Who the hell wants to spend a week in Columbus though? :lol:

Lawd that Lana pic.
mean.gif
devil.gif

She's bad as a blonde, but I prefer her as a brunette.

^ Indeed she is...:pimp:

I actually prefer blonde Lana over brunette...but that's probably because I haven't seen her in that business attire with the brunette look tho...:evil:

Yup, Columbus and Indy actually. I think they said if it were to take place in Columbus they could have 100K+ in attendance. Who the hell wants to spend a week in Columbus though? :lol:

Well, nobody..But I'd only have an hour drive so I wouldn't have to worry about actually staying in that turdhole..

JBL needs to stop saying "we got ourselves a flying goat" every time bryan does that dive.
That and the flying Uso. It is funny to eme. I don't mind it

Got damn RVD. SMH

Whoever it was that recommended the LAW podcast, THANK YOU. I've been going through the ones with John Bullock and Wai Ting. They have really good shows.
@PeepGame is the dude with all of the podcast knowledge. Thank that guy.

Penciled in as of right now is HHH VS Reings & Lesnar VS Cesaro/The Rock at Summer Slam
The Rock? He is coming back this soon?

Bray wyatt vs sting would be amazing. Since it looks like takers done I wouldn't mind seeing that long as sting doesn't talk tho

Card looks pretty good and all seem possible to happen that way
Who is Sting? You mean Sting from the old WCW?

Y2J singing Mizark's theme on his podcast :rofl: :rofl:
I was going to say something about this but I assumed nobody listened. :rolleyes

I know 50% of the butt is probably air brushed but damn those cheeks look delicious. Yea she looks better with dark hair.

Last edited:
Great interview. Old school fans will appreciate it. Fans of "hip hop" (as they call it) can enjoy as well

Last edited:
jeez, hair color can make a difference...

i never really cared for trish stratus - but now that she is a brunette - am hardcore fiending to put the smackdown on dat cat

milf status for stratus

They kept calling Daniel Bryan "Dan Bryan" on Best Week Ever :lol:

And yes, Layla >>>>>>. Summer, obviously, except to DCTheAllAmerican

Back
Top Bottom