4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Sandow looks lifeless. His eyes scream "Siiiiigh, I'm about to job again, where did it all go wrong?"

Sandow looks lifeless. His eyes scream "Siiiiigh, I'm about to job again, where did it all go wrong?"

One minute they were high on him, now he loses evey week. He must have pissed someone off.

You would think if he did piss someone off, it would have been reported. This just seems like they lost interest and moved on. At least they gave him 4 minutes to die this time instead of 1.

u can clearly see that trainer dude for hbk or whatever get upset when the ref went up to him and said something.

Then he left the ring and watched hbk celebrate from ringside

I never noticed that. Just went and watched the end of that match on the network. This dude HBK wouldn't even take the belt until Bret was out the ring. Still my fave tho. Shawn was that dude.

Two Belts :pimp: Bryan/Hogan segment :pimp: I know that felt good for Bryan

How many accessories, ring attire changes and T-shirts will Kofi get before they actually do something with him? Either he needs to create the Nation of Kofi or be Colombus Short in Stomp The Yard. Kappa Kofi.

Lay-Dango...I'm in. Mmmmmm, I think I stared at Layla dancing like I did those 2 strippers from Treasures I still need to go back and see. Jesus

Last edited:
devil.gif
hey kitty kitty 
devil.gif

One of the Usos underestimated how far Batista was on the outside on that dive :x....could've been REALLY bad. Nice edit though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom