4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

A pen? I don't get it
BrockTaker25-650x365.jpg

:nerd:

After the taker/lesnar match, lesnar whispered thank you to taker. Word is that the ref didn't even know about lesnar winning.

I can tell

ref tried to wave it off afterwards. **** just seemed weird. One of the moments I won't forget :smokin

I don't know about all this "ref didn't know" BS or "rules" for counting to 3.

Watch the end of the match again. When UT hits the tombstone, it's very clear that the ref pulls back on the 3rd count, which is the case for most finishers that don't end the match. The refs are always pretty clear when they pull back on the 3rd count.

After brock hits the 3rd F5, there is no sign of hesitation from that ref.

The ref may not have known about the finish going into the match, or even during the match. But, he is in constant communication with the back (through the earpiece). Maybe, at some point during the match, he got word that Brock would be winning. He also calls for the bell pretty quickly & aggresively, which was probably a sign to show the timekeeper that, "yes, this is indeed the finish".

After the taker/lesnar match, lesnar whispered thank you to taker. Word is that the ref didn't even know about lesnar winning.

And they said the Beast Incarnate doesn't respect the business!

Plus that's way more positive than what HBK allegedly said to Bret after their Iron Man Classic.

^ After he won the title, He allegedly grabbed Hebner and said get that piece of **** out of my ring.
u can clearly see that trainer dude for hbk or whatever get upset when the ref went up to him and said something.

Then he left the ring and watched hbk celebrate from ringside

Last edited:
Didn't see that. Will watch now.
yea man

I heard the 3 count. Then I saw the ref try to waive it off and was thinking "bruh u just counted to 3...u done ****** up" :lol:

I had watched some replays and it was very clear he was trying to wave it off :lol:. It's better than doing what Teddy Long did during the Dudleyz vs Kane/Spike Dudley match (can't find a vid), but he messed up a pin badly :lol: (or D-Von got there late)

Michael Cole all in his feelings.
laugh.gif

Here's Heyman's epic promo from Raw.

Back
Top Bottom