4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

laugh.gif
Bo Dallas.

Is this gimmick actually gonna work on the main roster though?

classic promo by intercontinental champion don muraco

muraco doesn't like patterson...same vibe...muraco - severely underrated heel mic skills...guest starring albano (r.i.p.)...

I met Don Muraco before. He always use to be at my neighbors house.

whoa was able to find a promo from the 70's of my old neighbor. even a match from the 60's.

Last edited:
Saw some NXT tonight. Adam Rose is not bad, both gimmick and workrate-wise, and I think he will do well on the main roster. Bo Dallas is still complete trash. The guys been in development for like 6 years now? If this next run fails, it might be time to hang em up.

Last edited:
Things that feel better than winning the TNA championship:

Catching the last 3 minutes of a movie you kinda like
Clipping your fingernails
Mistaking a piece of metal for a coin on the ground
Cleaning out your DVR
Seeing a cloud that's shaped like a boat

Bauer & Pollock: April 9, 2014 - The Ultimate Warrior Passes Away Apr 9, 2014 John Pollock and Court Bauer discuss the tragic news of the passing of Jim Hellwig - better know to wrestling fans as The Ultimate Warrior, who died on Tuesday evening at the age of 54. - http://traffic.libsyn.com/mlwradio/AlwaysBelieve.mp3

Hey DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , I've just spent the last couple hours watching those Wrestling with Rosenberg's, so you don't have to cry yourself to sleep at night anymore while you play Fire Pro Wrestling and hate anything and everything with a vagina!

View media item 908886
Come at me bro!

PS. That was all kayfabe! I miss the NTWT bros!
:smokin Good stuff man. WHich ones did you like the best.

Cesaro
Paul E
Emma cos it's good to see an Aussie in WWE
Roman Reigns

Were my faves. I really like Rosenberg's interview style, he's relaxed, funny and knows how to be a fanboy without going over the top

1. Leon Rose's NXT gimmick is STUPID. I hate it.

2. MLW put back up the 2 part Ultimate Warrior interview that they did back in 2012. I suggest listening to it, but I forget who I am talking to sometime. You know what, DO NOT listen to it. Maybe that will work.

3. Repackaging Tyson Kidd, FOR WHAT. Into WHAT? Just let that man work. That is his thing. He can get over. He is on Total Divas.

4. I love wrestling. Woke up this morning, eating some Green Split Pea Soup, watching the Wyatts debut in NXT.

5. Court Bauer is on Cheap Heat.

6. For those of you that go to a RAW, do you re-watch the RAW on TV later on?

1. Leon Rose's NXT gimmick is STUPID. I hate it.

2. MLW put back up the 2 part Ultimate Warrior interview that they did back in 2012. I suggest listening to it, but I forget who I am talking to sometime. You know what, DO NOT listen to it. Maybe that will work.

3. Repackaging Tyson Kidd, FOR WHAT. Into WHAT? Just let that man work. That is his thing. He can get over. He is on Total Divas.

4. I love wrestling. Woke up this morning, eating some Green Split Pea Soup, watching the Wyatts debut in NXT.

5. Court Bauer is on Cheap Heat.

6. For those of you that go to a RAW, do you re-watch the RAW on TV later on?

:lol:

Man let Rose cook :smh:

I met Don Muraco before. He always use to be at my neighbors house.

whoa was able to find a promo from the 70's of my old neighbor. even a match from the 60's.

when was that (when you met muraco?)

in the 70s or 80s?

Vince McMahon was going on the assumption that this was Undertaker's last hurrah, and he could either win, or lose. McMahon chose the idea that it was better to lose on your way out...One person close to the situation said McMahon talked Undertaker into doing it. Another, who would also know, described it as McMahon making the call and Undertaker agreeing and that he wasn’t talked into doing something he didn’t want to do. It was not his original call, but he was in on it and never protested the call.

In another fascinating tidbit, the reporter noted that only a small handful of people actually knew going in that The Undertaker would lose. Everyone else—from the announcers to even the referee—was totally in the dark and assumed “The Deadman” was going over as usual.

If you were wondering why absolutely everyone seemed so stunned and shell-shocked after the match ended, it's because they genuinely were.

The fact that Cole, JBL, King and the ref weren't in the know makes the Streak ending that much more special.

Imagine being the ref counting to 3 and him probably thinking to himself "Did I just **** that up?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom