4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

aDwvGHx.gif

He got away with it just like everyone else in wrestling that stole a gimmick..Nobody cared so there wasn't an issue..The stealing, or borrowing, of gimmicks or things in pop culture is a grand old wrestling tradition..

Superstar Graham-Hulk Hogan
Superstar Graham-Jesse Ventura
Buddy Rogers-Ric Flair
Road Warriors (who stole it from the movie)-Demolition
Varsity Club-Steiner Bros.
Macho Man-Jay Lethal
Ric Flair-Jay Lethal
Crow-Sting
Robert DeNiro in Cape Fear-Waylon Mercy & Bray Wyatt
Abyss-Mankind
Goldberg-Gillberg
Rock And Roll Express-The Rockers
Al Pacino in Scarface-Razor Ramon

This is awesome (no chant stuff).

pimp.gif
The jerk in me wants to say cuz is too damn old to be crying in the arms of another dude because of his muscles, but that is cool. Nice to be inspired by HHH.

But the REAL me wants to say Heel HHH can't be doing no goodwill ambassador stuff man. He is the biggest heel in the country. #OldSchoolWrestling
Anything that inspires people to get active and change their lives is good in my book.  Always glad to see people living healthy.  America has spent far too many years treating it as an afterthought.

Ascension and Zayn to be called up after Bo and Rose debut.

Merriman to become an announcer then transition to a wrestler.

He got away with it just like everyone else in wrestling that stole a gimmick..Nobody cared so there wasn't an issue..The stealing, or borrowing, of gimmicks or things in pop culture is a grand old wrestling tradition..

Superstar Graham-Hulk Hogan
Superstar Graham-Jesse Ventura
Buddy Rogers-Ric Flair
Road Warriors (who stole it from the movie)-Demolition
Varsity Club-Steiner Bros.
Macho Man-Jay Lethal
Ric Flair-Jay Lethal
Crow-Sting
Robert DeNiro in Cape Fear-Waylon Mercy & Bray Wyatt
Abyss-Mankind
Goldberg-Gillberg
Rock And Roll Express-The Rockers
Al Pacino in Scarface-Razor Ramon

i know about some of those but none straight jacked one specifc charatcer like sting did (stealing within wrestling like your suoerstar examples isn't the same either imo)

i mean - sting could have had a copyright lawsuit imo where as the ones you listed aren't as close

but thanks for the list

Man. Being someone who remembers when greats had the IC belt it's really embarrassing. But most belts get no respect anymore. Most have suffered from some loss of prestige. :frown:
They need to return to 2009 IC title status. That year was great due to Jericho, John Morrison, Rey Mysterio

Waylon Mercy totally jacked the Max Cady character...it just didn't take off.

Bray used it as his basis but it's evolved into more of a cult leader with a messiah complex thing.

Late pass on hearing about the Warrior's death. Really shocking that it happened after seeing his HOF speech and RAW appearance. RIP. He was also my favorite growing up. Watching UT vs Rude at WM 5.

My bad that I'm late on this, but damn, Mojo Rawley has the worst finisher in all of wrestling...

Last edited:
Merriman has it backwards :lol: :lol: Oh well, at least he's doing this at 29 instead of 36, and seems like he legit enjoys his current gig so far.

How long until Vinnie Mac decides to rename him? I can see it now.... Duante "Lights Out" Williamson

Go watch NXT fellas. It is on the #WWENetwork.

How can you not like a dude, Konnan, that hits a bong live on the podcast. :smh:

Tried to listen to a MLW podcast, but Konnan makes it unbearable. I rather listen to a podcast hosted by Justin Credible.

You may think that's a diss, but I actually would rather listen to a Justin Credible podcast :lol:

Merriman has it backwards :lol: :lol: Oh well, at least he's doing this at 29 instead of 36, and seems like he legit enjoys his current gig so far.

How long until Vinnie Mac decides to rename him? I can see it now.... Duante "Lights Out" Williamson

tumblr_ly6qjuvn4E1ql0g31.gif

Last edited:
Tried to listen to a MLW podcast, but Konnan makes it unbearable. I rather listen to a podcast hosted by Justin Credible.

I said the same thing a couple months back when DC first started his "If you don't listen to podcast then you're not a wrestling fan" rant..Konnan is the absolute worst person to listen to out of the approx. 10 podcasts I've tried out..And what's even worse than his voice is his insanely huge ego..Dude seriously thinks he's an all time great, but was pretty much an average mid-card guy..

Back
Top Bottom