4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Especially now that Reigns and Rusev out... Xavier woods doesn't help the cause... neither did Camacho and Hunico. It's 2014 and WWE still have a cholo gimmick...

this is something that I feel will change when HHH actually takes over. I don't think he's big into the "stereotype" gimmick as Vince is.

Colin Cowherd is a male genital organ. Look at his Twitter timeline for reference on what I'm talking about. He's a shock jock and nothing more.

Probably the last Warrior pic taken before he passed away.
10172851_4210431955259_5835696528845790148_n.jpg

Watching the Warrior blu-ray right now and how he used to treat jobbers was the funniest thing. He does explain that he respected them highly though and it was just something a "Warrior would do" :lol:

Bout to order the network. I don't follow much of anything on TV nowadays so I might as well take a trip down nostalgia lane in my downtime.

I was watching Royal Rumble '90 and this is one of the most underrated themes ever. Always been one of my favorites :lol: Also, isn't Bo Dallas' gimick similar to theirs. They were "all-american boys" who were heels and from Canada.]

Last edited:
I'm not that hip to Prince Devitt, other than the pics I've seen of his entrances, but why are you guys wanting him in E so bad?..If you like him then you'd want him as far away from WWE/NXT as possible..Cause you know he'll just end up being some dude named Asher Smith that wear red trunks w/some squiggly design on it..The second he signs, his entire gimmick will be dead and he won't be allowed to you 87% of the moves that make you guys like him to begin with..

Read my post above. I honestly would rather just see him go to TNA, but I think he is safe now to go to NXT and be treated right

Meltzer saying Sting finally signed w/ WWE.
LOL for WHAT

This is awesome (no chant stuff).

:pimp:
The jerk in me wants to say cuz is too damn old to be crying in the arms of another dude because of his muscles, but that is cool. Nice to be inspired by HHH.

But the REAL me wants to say Heel HHH can't be doing no goodwill ambassador stuff man. He is the biggest heel in the country. #OldSchoolWrestling

Read my post above. I honestly would rather just see him go to TNA, but I think he is safe now to go to NXT and be treated right
LOL for WHAT

DC, if you don't stop taking shots at my boy I'm going to find out where you live and give Beadle your address..

i'm sure its been resolved years ago...

but how the heck did sting manage to steal the character from the crow lock, stock & barrel
and how could people have been down with that?

derivative would be an understatement
he straight jacked that character son

wtf

at least that's how it looks to me

Last edited:
i'm sure its been resolved years ago...

but how the heck did sting manage to steal the character from the crow lock, stock & barrel
and how could people have been down with that?

derivative would be an understatement
he straight jacked that character son

wtf

at least that's how it looks to me
word...whilst the OG Crow was dead in the ground. Then did the same when Heath Ledger died wit da Joker. It's like...hmmmm...for real duke?

Last edited:
^
oh word? but at least the joker character didn't get as popular

sting's character was quit popular & marketable back then

did he ever splane dat?

its like if he showed up to tape in blue tights, red trunks, a red cape with an s on his chest.....

hey, its not superman...its sting!

?

Last edited:
^
oh word? but at least the joker character didn't get as popular

sting's character was quit popular & marketable back then

did he ever splane dat?
I remember thinkin it was kinda corny back then and thinking it was some temporary thing but it got over and just stuck...I don't remember him specifically addressing lifting the whole thing from Crow but I wasn't a weekly WCW watcher so I mighta missed ish. One things for sure, he needed to evolve his character and that worked and gave him a shelflife beyond the steam he got from Flair.

Back
Top Bottom