4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Daniel Bryan got married. Her security blanket is set. That old saying is right every time

Daniel Bryan got married. Her security blanket is set. That old saying is right every time

I think Brie is actually a good girl. They've been together for a while, even when he was a scrub. Happy for the dude, she's beautiful

I think Brie is actually a good girl. They've been together for a while, even when he was a scrub. Happy for the dude, she's beautiful

you can tell that she's an actual good person. Her in-ring face persona just annoys me, though. And "The Other" Bella is just a...well you know.

I am quick to say, "you can't tell anything from TV" but those two, more than most I have seen, seem like good folks. I think most of that comes from them being healthy eaters and outdoorsmen.

I can't stand the screams and noise she makes when she wrestles. If she was quiet, she'd be tolerable.

"Come on, yeeaaaaaa!!! BRIE MOOOODE!" :x

I think everybody on Total Divas is playing themselves except for Summer. It's so obvious she's playing a character :lol:

1. Leon Rose's NXT gimmick is STUPID. I hate it.

2. MLW put back up the 2 part Ultimate Warrior interview that they did back in 2012. I suggest listening to it, but I forget who I am talking to sometime. You know what, DO NOT listen to it. Maybe that will work.

3. Repackaging Tyson Kidd, FOR WHAT. Into WHAT? Just let that man work. That is his thing. He can get over. He is on Total Divas.

4. I love wrestling. Woke up this morning, eating some Green Split Pea Soup, watching the Wyatts debut in NXT.

5. Court Bauer is on Cheap Heat.

6. For those of you that go to a RAW, do you re-watch the RAW on TV later on?
You stay on some legumes. :lol:

Yeah. Brie is way more humble than most chicks with her looks and any kind of fame.

wait...whats going on here? Havent watched TNA for months. I just know MVP took over and Magnus was champion. 

The Illuminati strikes again. SMH right in front of our eyes, too.

It's so obvious!

"Showtime" Eric Young
S E Y
Y E S

Can't wait for villigent citicens to break this down.

toKbu6n.jpg

Needs the fist for the rock

View media item 911717

Grantland: CHeap Heat
MLW Family of shows
LAW Family of Shows
Jim Ross
Stone Cold
Talk is Jericho
Art of Wrestling. Colton Cabana

Too many podcasts to be honest

Back