4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

JBL is still one of the worst commentators alive today
JBL-clothesline-from-hell.gif

Striker was cold on commentary until Vince told him to stop calling the moves. Went from saying the Kobashi DDT or Tiger Suplex to "wow, look at that move"

I hated Striker so much. I mean, yeah he knew some move names but he was terrible at selling storylines and psychology. He was also too overeager wit his indy knowledge. I'll always remember when Daniel Bryan came back in SS 2010 and Strike geeeked out with his, "YEAH AMERICAN DRAGON GIVE HIM THE CATTLE MUTILATION!" :rolleyes

JBL isn't the worst commentator, but there are times where he can get so fake excited it becomes real corny.

Not even mad at Layla replacing Summer Rae, she was looking :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: on Smackdown. She's even a better dancer, though not a better heel.

My issue with JBL is he is a bi-polar announcer. He goes against Bryan. He is for the Usos. Make up your mind man.

I hated Striker so much. I mean, yeah he knew some move names but he was terrible at selling storylines and psychology. He was also too overeager wit his indy knowledge. I'll always remember when Daniel Bryan came back in SS 2010 and Strike geeeked out with his, "YEAH AMERICAN DRAGON GIVE HIM THE CATTLE MUTILATION!" :rolleyes
:lol:

Grantland: CHeap Heat
MLW Family of shows
LAW Family of Shows
Jim Ross
Stone Cold
Talk is Jericho
Art of Wrestling. Colton Cabana

Too many podcasts to be honest

Need to listen to a few of these in my down time.
Speaking of Heyman, everyone is high on him backstage. They even call him a mastermind. The only one that isn't is Stephanie.
His run as SD head writer was one of my favorite times as a fan. As close to must see TV as it gets.

You complete me.

THIS PROMO OMG 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

How Flair didn't have a stroke/heart attack I will never know :rofl:
I can't stop laughing :rofl:

Flair is great lol.

"I had the privledgguhh to be on the road, up and down! late nights! parties! kissin' the girls! and makin' em CRY!"

:rofl: Lethal was so good man.

MEEER MEEEEEER ON THE WALL, WHO' THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL "WHY ITS YOU NATUH BOY!" :rofl:

"You take that GHETTO BOOTY, take it off of Space Mountain for 5 seconds, and put it in this ring.... cuz... I'M GONNA KICK IT!"

LMAO, that dude's a mess.

I've never listened to Cheap Heat. Listening to the last episode. All of the others I listen to except for the Figure Four Wrestling since it's behind a pay wall.

I'll watch Total Divas but it's so scripted. The start of last season was good. This year it seems forced Cameron/Eva or Nattie/Summer.

The Diva division on NXT seems to be hurting with the departures of Paige, Emma and Summer. Bailey, Sasha and Charlotte aren't carrying it.

That promo has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

It's hilarious how dumb founded Flair's face looked when lethal first started talking, if I close my eyes I wouldn't be able to tell who was who.

Back
Top Bottom