4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Konnan is that dude
I had a konnan  wrestling figure growing up
nthat.gif
...I used to attempt to sing the wolfpack theme while playing with him...I didn't know a lick of it lol

Am I the only one that wants to thank Punk for breaking the glass ceiling for Bryan to be where he's at? I also would thank him for sacrificing himself in order for DBry to get the opportunity he did on Sunday on some Villigent Citizen ****. (No DC stuff man)

Am I the only one that wants to thank Punk for breaking the glass ceiling for Bryan to be where he's at? I also would thank him for sacrificing himself in order for DBry to get the opportunity he did on Sunday on some Villigent Citizen ****. (No DC stuff man)

Right there with you on that

Just got done watching the Bryan doc..I thought it was really good..Dude is almost too humble..My favorite part was when Rock gave him a hug before he went out to the ring with Hogan and SCSA..Just to see a star that big stop and give Bryan that respect, to me, is huge..

I think it was on Wrestling with Rosenberg where AJ said she would be down to lose the title if it meant building up another diva she could feud with. I guess Paige was that diva, doubt her loss had anything to do with Punk.

does WWE network plan on adding Nitro/Thunder?

only reason i ask is because i wanted to watch the final Nitro episode

does WWE network plan on adding Nitro/Thunder?

only reason i ask is because i wanted to watch the final Nitro episode

They need to add the rest of the Attitude Era Raws first. They have like 4 episodes from the entire Attitude Era :smh:.

RVD in line for a "nice push". VKM is a big fan so hey may get a bigger push during the summer.

Cesaro/Swagger feud will be a one and done program.

Back
Top Bottom