4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

How old is foleys daughter?

And I don't see how aj losing is anything against her. If anything she's probably a fan of Paige's because they seem to be the only two divas with a deep passion of wrestling. Can't wait to see a real match with them since the Emma/Paige match was so good for a divas match.

How old is foleys daughter?
Old enough 
devil.gif

Man these Wrestling with Seth Rosenbergs are vicious. This dude is a great interviewer. He gets so much out of folks in such a short period of time. I don't know which one is my favorite. The interview with Gail Kim was nice. I want to rewatch her work with Taryn Terrell. That might have been my match of the year last year, well one of them. She is so high on A. Fox. Says she is held back so much.

But yea man, this Daniel Bryan documentary is great man. Something in this universe is trying to prevent us from appreciating his moment. Warrior dies. Taker loses. Man we can't even enjoy D. Bryan's moment.

But I might watch some old Dingo Warrior stuff in tribute.

Man these Wrestling with Seth Rosenbergs are vicious. This dude is a great interviewer. He gets so much out of folks in such a short period of time. I don't know which one is my favorite. The interview with Gail Kim was nice. I want to rewatch her work with Taryn Terrell. That might have been my match of the year last year, well one of them. She is so high on A. Fox. Says she is held back so much.

But yea man, this Daniel Bryan documentary is great man. Something in this universe is trying to prevent us from appreciating his moment. Warrior dies. Taker loses. Man we can't even enjoy D. Bryan's moment.

But I might watch some old Dingo Warrior stuff in tribute.
Since I am not a real wrestling fan, I rarely listen to podcasts and interviews.

But I love Rosenberg. I loved all his interviews with Punk as well as whoever he brings into the station

RT @KidKash202: He likes cats. Pantera or Felino around? RT @Konnan5150: @3dgarfly23 @KidKash202 @4wrestling i will hook him with Juvi, Elegido or Pimpi

:lol:

And Juvi as in Hoot N Toot Guerrera?! :nerd:

Bout to fire up the DBry documentary right now..Hope it's as good as you guys say..

Just watched RVD v Eddie G from Judgement Day 2002. That surfboard submission that RVD used all the time was nuts lol.

Hey DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , I've just spent the last couple hours watching those Wrestling with Rosenberg's, so you don't have to cry yourself to sleep at night anymore while you play Fire Pro Wrestling and hate anything and everything with a vagina!

View media item 908886
Come at me bro!

PS. That was all kayfabe! I miss the NTWT bros!

Back
Top Bottom