4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

when he beat hogan 
mean.gif

think thats why i didnt care much for him but a goat no doubt

Watched the DBry Road to Wrestlemania special.

Very well done.
pimp.gif

Seeing DBry on the verge of tears in the middle of ring after winning at Mania had me in the feels.

Also watched Main Event and the Wyatts vs. Shield 3. Titty Master Ambrose after the match.
laugh.gif

Roman Reigns making Renee and all the females in the crowd moist with that post match promo.
laugh.gif

Watched the DBry Road to Wrestlemania special.

Very well done. :pimp:

Seeing DBry on the verge of tears in the middle of ring after winning at Mania had me in the feels.

Also watched Main Event and the Wyatts vs. Shield 3. Titty Master Ambrose after the match. :lol:

Roman Reigns making Renee and all the females in the crowd moist with that post match promo. :lol:

tumblr_n3qrhzzIKi1r8wwx6o2_250.gif

tumblr_n3qrhzzIKi1r8wwx6o3_250.gif

tumblr_n3qrhzzIKi1r8wwx6o4_250.gif

tumblr_inline_n3qmywTJRL1sw1kef.gif

Last edited:
I hope they have the Usos rock the Warrior face paint on Monday, each of them with half of the face paint would look sick IMO.

Cool stuff. Just found out a co-worker was a wrestling fan. We were already cool because we hoop together at times but I asked him, "Did you hear about Ultimate Warrior." And from there we just had a convo about wrestling. He reluctantly asked..........so do you have the Network. I was like hell yea man. Good stuff. Love finding wrestling fans man. I love wrestling. No funny stuff man.

Watching this Daniel Bryan documentary. WWE acknowledges that ROH exists. Is that the first time they have mentioned ROH EVER?

Remember, I don't count the WWE Website. When else have they mentioned ROH?

Oh nevermind, they did on Punks DVD right? I am trippin

Back
Top Bottom