4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

He was definitely one of my favorites growing up. Still got an old action figure somewhere in my room.
I don't care what some of ya say, he was that dude back in the days

^Rusty :lol:

tumblr_n3r17as7Gb1skeohxo1_250.gif
tumblr_n3q1ha7RX41qbpdyro1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n3r4djVTK71ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n3r4djVTK71ql0k28o2_250.gif

Brock V Big Show at Survivor Series (i think) is one of my favorite brock matches not against Kurt Angle.  He was throwing Big Show around like Benoit does cruiserweights.  

I just watched Main Event from last night. That promo after the Shield/Wyatt match was so damn hilarious. Dean trying to talk with the hurt ribs :rofl: Then Roman telling the crowd to say his name :lol: The smirk on Rollins' face afterwards was gold

From watching that Heyman interview, I think Brock may end up feuding with Cesaro in the near future..

I REALLY like the idea of a Brock/Cesaro feud.

They've been promoting Cesaro as the "strongest pound for pound" for a long time, so the basis is already there for him to appear as a viable threat to Brock.

I just finished watching WM 7 on the network and forgot that they had 4 tag team matches on the card. That would be impossible to do now :lol:

A 10 year old disabled kid got his camera stolen at WM 30. He had taken pics with alot of WWE stars.

Pathetic *** people :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom