Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

2010 Firmware Update Will Bring 3D TV Support to All PS3 Games

pimp.gif
that !@## gave me a headache when i was playing GT5 in 3D, at last year GDC
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Hologram = real 3D

This = gimick

Seems like all we're doing is reaching into the past and perfecting older technology rather than making REAL strides...I'm not impressed,
ohwell.gif

I saw the first 3D camera. It is an odd gimmick but it could be the new wave of things.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
Funny thing is, Wii and 360 already have games in 3D
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
Funny thing is, Wii and 360 already have games in 3D
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

so does ps3, you think that the 2010 firmware upgrade is supposed to allow us to play games in 3d that are already in 3d?

keep in mind that nvidia designed the ps3's graphics card

Phillips already has a 3d TV where you dont need glasses. Its the WowVX series http://www.google.com/products/cata...ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBQQ8wIwAw#ps-sellers

Ive personally seen one of these in person and all I can say is
eek.gif
Imaginewhen you first saw a blu-ray on an LCD TV for the first time and multiply it by 10. The pictures do seem like theyre coming off screen and you dont even need3D glasses. Granted its $9000 for this model so it really wouldnt be practical as the amount of 3d based content is limited. Look up videos on youtube if youwant, although they arent really anything special cause you can see the picture in 3d. It really is something you have to experience first hand. Once more andmore floor display models come out, and you all get to see it, im sure many of you will change your minds.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

With 3d-tvs, you do NOT need 3d glasses.

Oh really?

Source please

Cause from the CES vids I've been watching, dudes seem like they rocking glasses

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Hologram = real 3D

This = gimick

Seems like all we're doing is reaching into the past and perfecting older technology rather than making REAL strides...I'm not impressed,
ohwell.gif

That's what we're always doing

I want the 3D glasses look. Not like the blue and red thing but how they do it at Disneyland with Captain Neo and Honey I Shrunk the Kids. That would be sodope!

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I hate that 3D crap. You can't just flip between channels and everyone has to wear the glasses or the picture just looks awful and you can't take the glasses on or off without letting your eyes readjust every time.
Well, since we're used to seeing things in 3d, as we would use the glasses more, I'm sure it'd make adjusting easier.

What would be REALLY dope is if they could develop 3d without the use of glasses.
I'm not an expert but do you know how difficult that would be? Whatever is being viewed on television most likely is a 3-Dimensional objecthowever after going through the process of being filmed and then sent to your TV it is now 2-D even though you might perceive it as being 3-Dimensional withyour eyes, then you'd have to make that 2-Dimensional object 3-D again without the use of perception altering equipment i.e. 3-D glasses. It's possiblebut not highly feasible, but forget 3-D the ending result that this technology should result in the future is HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGERY
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom