Eddy ain't been in the garden since '08
laugh.gif

"Eddy with a bit of rust wouldn't you say Clyde?"

"Well ah... that's the rust we alluded to".

Come on Clyde.... It's sad to see how far his analysis has fallen.

No, you're missing the point.
laugh.gif

Clyde rarely provides a different point of view or probing, deep analysis anymore.

Not to say he could have given much analysis on why Eddy is rusty (we all know why).

But he's just become so bland in his announcing now.

Anyway, the Knicks are looking scrappy right now.

[h1]Sources: Knicks Could Target T-Mac[/h1]
Nov 22, 2009 9:30 AM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
The Knicks have been trying toengage the Rockets in talks regarding Tracy McGrady since the summer.

Multiple sources told Newsday that New York could try to contact Houston again, this time with greater success, in the wake of reported issues betweenMcGrady and the Rockets.

There was a reported confrontation between McGrady and coach Rick Adelman, which both denied, this week regarding the star's return from a kneeinjury.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

No, you're missing the point.
laugh.gif

Clyde rarely provides a different point of view or probing, deep analysis anymore.

Not to say he could have given much analysis on why Eddy is rusty (we all know why).

But he's just become so bland in his announcing now.

Anyway, the Knicks are looking scrappy right now.

lulz maybe hes tired of the knicks too.

I expect the C's to finish the and strong, then run away at the start of the 3rd.

Knicks make a brief comeback in the 4th early then run out of gas.

C's win by 17.

Sounds familiar?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

lulz maybe hes tired of the knicks too.
laugh.gif

That's a good point.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Sources: Knicks Could Target T-Mac[/h1]
Nov 22, 2009 9:30 AM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
The Knicks have been trying to engage the Rockets in talks regarding Tracy McGrady since the summer.

Multiple sources told Newsday that New York could try to contact Houston again, this time with greater success, in the wake of reported issues between McGrady and the Rockets.

There was a reported confrontation between McGrady and coach Rick Adelman, which both denied, this week regarding the star's return from a knee injury.

yawn.gif

I can tell Clyde is displeased with the kinder, softer NBA...always ranting when a team doesn't box out, post, or show any sort of defense in general.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Joe Girardi.

Good eye on Rondo palming the ball to shoot free throws.

But I remember reading a while ago that Rondo has HUGE hands. So I'm guessing that's why it's so hard for him to hit his shots consistently.

But I remember reading a while ago that Rondo has HUGE hands. So I'm guessing that's why it's so hard for him to hit his shots consistently.
LOL @ Clyde providing insight as you criticize him.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

LOL @ Clyde providing insight as you criticize him.
laugh.gif

I know. I said the same thing.

But Clyde was wrong about Rondo never using his left though.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom