Wow...that Nate Shot made the front page of Yahoo.com
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ajm98l.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...asket-D-A?urn=nba,204081

He went off on him pretty hard.

I did not notice at the arena Curry and Jefferies saying something to him until I watched the video online.

Mike just laid in to him and I sit down stairs in the corner where the cheerleaders come out so I heard pretty much all of Mike's rant.

You just knew his butt was on the bench the rest of the game from that point.

Wasn't close to being a good shot anyway.

Lol

No it was not safe

But he did say that you keep making stupid mistakes after all these years.

nates getting shipped out this week. no but seriously, its not a big deal when you're 12-0, but when you're 3-9 every little thing gets noticed. whothe +%++ does that though? he's gotta grow up

[h3]http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/po...urry-helped-doom-chances-of-iverson-to-knicks[/h3]
[h3]How Eddy Curry helped doom chances of Iverson to Knicks[/h3]By Chris Sheridan

GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Eleven minutes of Eddy Curry helped doom the possibility of 71 games of Allen Iverson.

That was one of the nuggets of information revealed by Knicks president Donnie Walsh this afternoon as he explained New York's decision to pass on the opportunity to sign unrestricted free agent Allen Iverson.

Curry played 11 minutes Wednesday night in the Knicks' victory in Indiana, and Walsh said the continued rehabilitation and re-integration of Curry -- along with the fear that Iverson would take minutes away from the young players the Knicks are trying to develop -- impacted the decision.

"That's part of it, because Eddy is now on the team and we've got to develop a lot of attention to Eddy from a franchise standpoint, because he went out there in 11 minutes and I thought actually changed the game in a lot of ways. Their big guys were having their way with us, which big men do because David (Lee) is not a natural center, and when Eddy went in -- just the fact that he could take the ball and go at them -- I could see they went back on their heels and they weren't the same after that no matter who was playing. I thought he helped us win the game right there. He's got a lot of talent, he's got great size, you can see he's worked on his body tremendously, so yeah, Eddy is a guy we're very high on, and we wanted to work with him."

well, it is true eddy brings something nobody else on this team is capable of...

sadly, they fail to realize AI would have done the same thing..

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

nates getting shipped out this week. no but seriously, its not a big deal when you're 12-0, but when you're 3-9 every little thing gets noticed. who the +%++ does that though? he's gotta grow up
How this %%#$ is on the front page of everywhere is just
eek.gif
smh.gif

people acting like Nate had no idea that it was the wrong basket and that he meant to score but was "saved" by the clock...

I mean if Nate ACTUALLY thought that he was supposed to score on that hoop, dont you think he woulda went in for a layup indstead of hoisting a 3. I mean heheard the buzzer sond and he threw it up. Maybe some of yall can say its a little stupid at worst, but it should not have warranted him to the bench the entiregame and all this national spotlight. I mean when you are a shooter in a game yoiu always wanna get shots up, cause even when you make shots and they dontcount, they can still help you get into a rythym. I think THAT is alot of why Nate shot that shot, even if its not his hoop, it wouldnt count regardless, andattempting a 30 foot 3 is alot better of a chance to help him get a shooting rythym down than a 70 foot heave. Its not like Nate was trying to score for theNets though. I really dont see the big deal. It was basically a warm up shot. Why do you think KG and all of these bigs block shots around the basket, evenwhen they are attempted after the shistle is blown? It can take 1 shot for a good shooter to get into a rythym, and thats what bigs try and prvent when theytip balls out of the way that are shot after the whistle/buzzer. And i think that is what Nate was trying to do more than anything. Cause there is no chance inhell that Nate actually TRIED to score for the Nets and was "saved" by the bell, like the media is making it out to be. Thats $*@!*#$ ******ed. Not aperson there thought that counted.
smh.gif

The reason it is moronic is because he had time to shoot at the right hoop and who knows, maybe get his own team 3 points..the odds are tiny, but it's beendone before.

Disregard the media, Does anyone not see Mike's point with that?

We all see his point but to nitpick at that though?

Him shooting at the wrong basket after the time has expired is the LEAST of our problems.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Al3xis

no, a big deal shouldn't be made of it.

But when Eddy Curry tells you you're wrong, you know you %%$%#* up.

Pretty much...

AI, Cheryl Miller just made the same statement on NBAtv... lol

But seriously with all of the attention this is getting, it's is starting to look like conspiracy to get Nate out ot NY. I wouldn't be surprised ifD'Antoni starts giving Nate the 'Marbury' treatment soon.

had a great time at the game. we're a bad team, but the nets are a reeeeallly bad team. so many knick fans everywhere. I had no idea nate did that, we werewondering why he wasn't being put in the game.

rooster played well. I still havn't seen duhon penetrate from the three point line and hit a lay up. I have no idea why this dummy still tries this overand over again. eddy curry is getting fouled hard on every play. I don't think you can always see it on TV, but dude is getting raped. the nets weregrabbing his arm and hitting him on every play.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

well, it is true eddy brings something nobody else on this team is capable of...

sadly, they fail to realize AI would have done the same thing..
THIS. how can the organization be so shortsighted at the same time they are trying to think about the future logically. who's going topenetrate and dish it out to a wide open gallo? doohon ain't gonna do that he's just gonna try to take a bad lay up. eddy curry still looks like +@$#.people were saying that the knicks don't want the drama. what drama? just cut AI. whatever...

Back
Top Bottom