Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Sources: Knicks Could Target T-Mac[/h1]
Nov 22, 2009 9:30 AM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
The Knicks have been trying to engage the Rockets in talks regarding Tracy McGrady since the summer.

Multiple sources told Newsday that New York could try to contact Houston again, this time with greater success, in the wake of reported issues between McGrady and the Rockets.

There was a reported confrontation between McGrady and coach Rick Adelman, which both denied, this week regarding the star's return from a knee injury.
No offense but this wasn't even worth posting. We're not gonna get him.

Since they're playing the Celtics I can watch on TV instead of relying on streams...

Jill Martin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Nate is the heart of this squad, Wil seems to be getting his confidence back and Gallo is going to be a hell of a player.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
The Knicks have been trying to engage the Rockets in talks regarding Tracy McGrady since the summer.

Multiple sources told Newsday that New York could try to contact Houston again, this time with greater success, in the wake of reported issues between McGrady and the Rockets.

There was a reported confrontation between McGrady and coach Rick Adelman, which both denied, this week regarding the star's return from a knee injury.

Since they're playing the Celtics I can watch on TV instead of relying on streams...

The only reason why this matters right now is because we would have to include Eddy Curry or Jared Jefferies in this trade to work. I don't think we wouldgive up Larry Hughes, because they both have expiring contracts. The Rockets need a Center and Eddy Curry COULD be it.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg

The only reason why this matters right now is because we would have to include Eddy Curry or Jared Jefferies in this trade to work. I don't think we would give up Larry Hughes, because they both have expiring contracts. The Rockets need a Center and Eddy Curry COULD be it.
Rockets are probably watching the progress of Curry for all we know... which is probably why TMac hasnt played yet when hes been saying hes ready

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Chandler just doesn't have IT.

THIS. I want this win soo bad

I think the IT that Chandler is missing is confidence and as the season goes on I think he will develop it and become the workhorse on this squad.

I'm actually in a great mood as always, the Knicks are just sad this season (as expected) and I'm always bein' real when I talk about em'.
pimp.gif

C's have looked awful lately.

indifferent.gif
@ "I get buckets" using a stutter step and chucking a 20 footer when Scalabrininninni is guarding you, you can't pump fake and drive by him?

Back
Top Bottom