Originally Posted by tommykairaa

25k?

my goodness.
seriously. !$$ is wrong with the NBA, didnt clyde say how it was like 50$ for a technical foul back in his day
laugh.gif

I hate the $$#$@%+ Knicks.

I don't know whether to think of it as a good thing that we don't have draft picks so that we won't just completely throw the season, or ifit's a bad thing because we'll have nothing to show for being this awful.

new-york-knicks-2.jpg

TWill is not getting traded for Jefferies and that Heart Attack Waiting to happen.

Skip for can be had. but not Twill.

for the fact that he has an expiring and has played in this system, i would pull the trigger.
can save nate/lee/mobley in order to move hughes+curry or duhon if the offer is right.

Hai guize.

If anyone is expecting anything from us this season, please don't. This season is a testament to how truly bad we are because there is absolutely no reasonthat we should tank this season. We have no draft pick so this team is going to have to bust its **% and show what we're really made of. Outside ofHarrington & Gallo, I've seen nothing from this team. David Lee is the beast that he is and you know he'll hustle but he's probably out afterthis season. Nate will probably stay purely because he's not going too many suitors.

Wilson Chandler... I'm not sure what's going on with him. HTTB & I were at the game on Saturday and he just looked off. He took some bad shots,didn't look like he knew what was going on while playing defense, just straight lost.

I still can't explain it, this is pretty much the same team from last year. If nothing else, how did we not gain any chemistry? That's an integral partof winning but this team has NO chemistry. I don't get it, how do you play for an entire year (two years almost) and have 0 chemistry?

Larry Hughes better get some playing time is all I know. With this Nate injury, I'd like to see how Toney Douglas does.

I'll be at the game on Friday (vs. the Cavs) See ya guys there! Nice meeting you HTTB & 4wrestling.

i dont know how much longer it can take.
havnt watched many knicks game yet honestly, i know, what a shame, but you cant blame me with the yankees playin
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

ill def. be watching the game against cp3 tonight though.
if only he can be on this team...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Team has no chemistry because everyone knows that they are just taking up space until July.

They'll get over it though.

We won't be this bad all season but we will lose a lot of games. Huge blowouts and heartbreaking last second Ls.

We should all be used to it at this point.

Where are we at on the countdown?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

we'll kick in. just taking longer than expected.

watch.
pimp.gif

Your optimism sickens me...
roll.gif

You guys think they'll last till half time
On another note that overtime crushed any feelings to watch another game this season ....... after harrington fouled out dukes was just flinging shots at thebasket ...... Hopefully Gallo gains some confidence and aggression by the time mid season rolls around

What fascinates me is that last year, we'd play good to great for 3 quarters and completely give up during the 4th Quarter.

This year, we play horrendous for 3 quarters and make this phenomenal comeback during the 4th... and still lose.

How hard is it to play hard for four quarters?

I expect an L tonight, its gonna be the same old story. Hornet gonna come out the gate with fire and we gonna be down big again....

Just want to see if dantoni runs a tdouglas and hughes backcourt tonight, i would like to see that

CP3 is going to have his way tonight.

Block party tonight courtesy of Okafor.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Larry Hughes in the starting lineup tonight.
pimp.gif

Thats a good look.

Was hoping he would make that change.

I think thats going to help us out a lot. Hopefully we get off to a good start.

Back
Top Bottom