Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

When it rains...
InsideHoops Nate Robinson (New York Knicks) out at least a week, maybe two, with an ankle sprain, reports the New York Posthalf a minute ago from web

ibgilz.jpg

well i actually dont mind.
more PT for douglas, and a good way to get hughes value up.
package hughes+duhon+mobley for tmac
laugh.gif

@@*+ chris bosh, he's nothing special and seems like a vagina that couldn't take the media here. one big signing this summer, then don't wastemoney and pick up paul or melo

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

^
Yup.

I wish there was some way to get Chris Paul. He would put up record breaking numbers in this offense.
Only way to get CP3 is if we don't waste all our money next summer and try pickin him up in 2011
ohwell.gif
This is the last time that i'm going to bring this up in this thread but....I am seriously salty about us passing up on Jennings.

In a couple of seasons he will be among the league's premier PGs. Hes definitely looking like ROY so far.

He might even lead the league in steals this season.

Wouldv'e been perfect for this system.
Im with you on that one, a talented PG that we need is better than a PF that learned how to play ball at 18 years old.
There really isn't an excuse for not getting him, if hes a problem we could of easily trade him, we can't trade Hill.
He would of come by cheaper than Kidd, Miller and Sessions

And hes already more effective than all three of those PGs we were considering getting.

Glad i'm not the only one that sees it this way.
i was probably one of the biggest jennings haters, but after every game i'm slowly regretting passing on him

ehh. its just because tmac has a huge contract, allows us to dump multiple players for him
laugh.gif

Nate Robinson, damn..this team was doing bad already lol

SMH, the one year where we don't have a draft pick

Utah Jazz are going to have the number 1 pick this season, watch
laugh.gif
smh.gif

this team is in limbo until summer 2010

I was never a Jennings hater, I just had questions about his character and maturity. But from what I've seen he had his head on straight so far. Hill isobviously going to take some time, so I won't give up on him after 3 games in the season, but Jennings is looking great so far.

touche nas, touche...in that case,
hughes+jefferies+nate for tmac?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ehh, i have no problem with passing on jennings. no one ever questioned his talent, just his transition from euro to here, and his cocky attitude. hes a greatplayer, but if hill can show us that he can be our PF for our future, ill be happy.

Damn nate out 1-2 weeks?....Now hughes is going to get that playing time especially with the way he played last night.

I'd like to see a backcourt of Tdouglas and hughes and see if they can create havoc on the defensive end. Gallo is the real deal, he punched the wall underthe rim when he didn't finish a continuation. He's always playing with passion and now I can def see him getting more shots. I noticed everyone isstarting to look for gallo more and passed to him alot.

Is it possible we go 0-10 our first 10 games?.........
smh.gif

This is a VERY bad year NOT to have a 1st round draft pick...

But with that being said, it really can't get any more worse after this season.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at this thread

the knicks don't deserve a season thread with the amount of L's they gonna take this season

Well, we need a new thread when we get our first win.. who's gonna make it?

[h1]The Knicks Fix[/h1]
RSS

Alan Hahn goes courtside and beyond with the New York Knicks.

[h5]search this blog[/h5] GO

[h2]bloggers[/h2]
1879866587.jpg

[h5]Alan Hahn[/h5]
full bio | email
[h1]Harrington fined $25K[/h1]
11 m ago By Alan Hahn

The NBA fined Al Harrington $25,000 for his criticism of the foul called against him in the final seconds of the double-overtime loss to the Bobcats inCharlotte on Friday night.

Harrington said the foul called on him when he blocked D.J. Augustin's drive was "a terrible call." The foul resulted in the game-winning freethrows by Augustin with 2.5 seconds left in the second OT. Harrington's defense -- "I let him go right by me, he jumped back into me and I blocked iton the glass," he said -- probably wasn't as much of an issue with Stu Jackson as was what followed:

"I guess people was ready to go home."

The league regularly punishes coaches for criticizing the officials and less frequently they'll punish a player who takes it too far. Harrington'swords weren't terribly harsh and mostly out of frustration. But saying anything that suggests that a referee made a premeditated call in the wake of theaccusations in disgraced referee Tim Donaghy's unpublishedbook is likely to cause those in Olympic Tower to react quickly.

Back
Top Bottom