laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't think the PHX Suns were shooting this many threes per game, if they were its because they were on fire.
Notice the difference when Nate plays over Duhon, he drives in more than him which is better than a drive in pass out that Duhon would have done.

This has got to be one of the toughest starts for the Knicks in years. I can't even remember the last time we lost 3 straight games that hurt this much.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by BangDak

yeupp....pass that on what you're smoking. that is a horrible lineup
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yea it is.. defensively only... But i think we can get Stoudamire very easily, then comes JJ/Gay/Felton/ then Wade/Bron/Bosh

$!!# CHRIS #$%@$#+ BOSH

On some real %!## he's comes to the Knicks I'm shaving my head and drawing a pushed back hairline on my head to imitate his girl.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Am I the only one who thinks that if Chris Bosh came to the Knicks we would STILL suck?
IF we get rid of Currys contract i bet we won't still suck

missed the game, (jay-z concert in TO)
but just watched the highlights, i didnt miss much....

but good effort knicks....
grin.gif

Well, if we could get rid of Curry's contract then we would have space for two legitimate maxed out contracts.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Am I the only one who thinks that if Chris Bosh came to the Knicks we would STILL suck?

youre right.

and even if we got lebron. just lebron . . we would still suck.

I'd lean towards our team being a little better than the team thrown out there outside of Bron in 03.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

^
Yup.

I wish there was some way to get Chris Paul. He would put up record breaking numbers in this offense.
Only way to get CP3 is if we don't waste all our money next summer and try pickin him up in 2011
ohwell.gif

we could get him in 2011 with curry+jefferies contract off our books.
im sure paul wants more then that though,...

^
Yup.

I wish there was some way to get Chris Paul. He would put up record breaking numbers in this offense.
Only way to get CP3 is if we don't waste all our money next summer and try pickin him up in 2011
ohwell.gif
This is the last time that i'm going to bring this up in this thread but....I am seriously salty about us passing up on Jennings.

In a couple of seasons he will be among the league's premier PGs. Hes definitely looking like ROY so far.

He might even lead the league in steals this season.

Wouldv'e been perfect for this system.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

got to wait till after the 2012 season to get him.
i think he has an option for that year

edit - yea you're right

IMO, that Gallo-Kapono comparison is pointless. Gallo has what, 30 NBA games under his belt? Thats less than 1/2 of a full season.
He played in Italy, yea, but still...he's obviously still growing as a player...

Im gonna be at the game tomorrow night, HOPEFULLY I'll get to see our first win of the season. Anyone else gonna be there?

^
Yup.

ohwell.gif
This is the last time that i'm going to bring this up in this thread but....I am seriously salty about us passing up on Jennings.

In a couple of seasons he will be among the league's premier PGs. Hes definitely looking like ROY so far.

Im with you on that one, a talented PG that we need is better than a PF that learned how to play ball at 18 years old.
There really isn't an excuse for not getting him, if hes a problem we could of easily trade him, we can't trade Hill.
He would of come by cheaper than Kidd, Miller and Sessions

^
Yup.

ohwell.gif

Im with you on that one, a talented PG that we need is better than a PF that learned how to play ball at 18 years old.
There really isn't an excuse for not getting him, if hes a problem we could of easily trade him, we can't trade Hill.
He would of come by cheaper than Kidd, Miller and Sessions

And hes already more effective than all three of those PGs we were considering getting.

Glad i'm not the only one that sees it this way.

Back
Top Bottom