Just an opinion; every time I see Chandler he's driving and loses the ball and takes a lot of horrible shots. Not as bad as Harrington of course, I just don't like his game.

Al Harrington

FG - 4-14
indifferent.gif

3PT - 1-7
indifferent.gif

i like chandler for the most part but i see him getting traded. 75 % of this team won't be here most likely. if david lee is gone then we got 2 max stars so i wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.

i don't think dantoni makes it through the season if he doesn't recruit at least one star. that's pretty much the reason we got him.

So you guys won't mind Lee, & Chandler gone if we get two max... Gotta look at it from the potential incoming stars point of view too.. not just ours. Who are they gonna play with?

ill only trade Chandler if we can land Deron or CP3
happy.gif
for Chandler & Curry's contract

On another note lets say Lebron, Bosh, Wade stay put...

How you ya feel about

Amare
Lee
Gallo/Chandler
Joe Johnson/ Tmac
PG -

not saying i want this....

Yeup, i dont like it.

I can see why Donnie offered our pick + chandler for rubio. Although i dont necessarily agree with it, its obvious that rubio can impact our team more then both of them combined. I still have hopes for him coming here
frown.gif

And this whole team's a mess.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

This guy hates Chandler more than Harrington. Impossible.
Oh that's because he hasn't seen the Knicks play in the past 10 years and since July 1st is fast approaching and the Knicks have a shot at signing LeBron James (or other big FA's), he's now a "die-hard" fan.

I'm not even watching any more games this season, if something interesting happens, I'll catch it on ESPN.

btw I know who the real Knicks fans are in this thread. You John Doe's need to find a new home.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

So you guys won't mind Lee, & Chandler gone if we get two max...
would I mind? i'd buy everyone in the nearest bar a shot. i would be ecstatic
laugh.gif

if you can get bron and bosh or wade and bosh you will be fine. everything else will easily fall in place at that point. at most it would take 2 years to win a chip. the east will consist of just the magic. this is a huge thing that can help us steal a free agent from dallas. the west will be way more difficult to come out of

it's not like we talking about kobe and gasol. bron and bosh would straight murder the league as long as he had a center (camby for cheap
nerd.gif
) to help him out. gallo will be able to just be open for threes all game. (which might be bad because he seems to hit the hard ones more
ohwell.gif
)

i'm just very nervous that pat riley will end up $*#!!#+ us hard again. that snake is just waiting to make his move during free agency. i don;t see why wade would want to stay in miami. the city is awesome, but it's not a sports city, never will be. when miami played us opening game this year (i think it was opening) there was NOBODY in the stands

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

chandler > gallo in every category.

chandlers shot selection is way better than gallos.
no. gallo > chandler was at his age and will be the better player in the future. and chandler's shot selection is probably the 2nd worse on the team besides for harrington.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

So you guys won't mind Lee, & Chandler gone if we get two max... Gotta look at it from the potential incoming stars point of view too.. not just ours. Who are they gonna play with?

ill only trade Chandler if we can land Deron or CP3
happy.gif
for Chandler & Curry's contract

On another note lets say Lebron, Bosh, Wade stay put...

How you ya feel about

Amare
Lee
Gallo/Chandler
Joe Johnson/ Tmac
PG -

not saying i want this....

Well if Bosh/wade/Lebron dont leave their respective teams then we don't really have a choice. If thats the best they can get then...we'll just have to live with it

I don't think that team is a Championship team but it might go deep into playoffs depending on matchups. I think the Cavs and Magic will still be better than us assuming Lebron stays in Cleveland

I still see no reason to believe Gallo > Chandler.

Complaining about his shot selection? eh...he's about the only player on the team that takes it to the rim.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I still see no reason to believe Gallo > Chandler.

Complaining about his shot selection? eh...he's about the only player on the team that takes it to the rim.

gallo is a better mismatch and has more potential to be great. he's started to post guys up recently. gallo is never scared to take a big shot. i think chandler is almost at his ceiling. dude just needs to be much more consistent for an entire game. and his free throw shooting needs works

chandler doesn't always take it to the rim there are plenty of times i see him around the 3 point line just like the rest of the damn team. chilling and waiting for the ball. i still don't know if that is dantoni or the players. i like chandlers game, if he was more aggresive he would be a beast. i've never seen a fire lit under his !#+ at any time. maybe he is still hurt by the injury i dunno.

this is gallos rookie year basically lets not forget how old he is

i was being sarcastic but realistically......

Gallo:
-better post player
-better shot
-better passer
-seems as if he gets better everyday
-recently started demanding the ball more (hungrier)
-i rather have him take the final shot any day of the week
-clutch factor
-1000000x smarter
-gets to the FT line (huge improvement recently)

POTENTIAL: dirk + hedo

Chandler:
-takes it to the hole better (but gallo is getting there)
-better overall defender
-he's only good when he drives and honestly i think thats all he should do (cuz that 3 ball is
sick.gif
)
-i like that quick second jump he has (offensive rbd)
-content with being the 3rd or 4th option

POTENTIAL: Granger

Same:
-defensive rebounding
-some aspects of defense

So yea at this pace Gallo > Chandler

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

which makes it more sad. by now gallo should be better 

Yea and he's steadily gotten worse as time goes on this season.  I have more faith in Chandler putting it all together than Gallinari at this point and I'm a huge supporter of Danilo.

gallo had to deal with more than chandler. more pressure, leaving his home country, language barrier, more pressure from dantonis stupid !@+ exaggeratingto the press that this guy is the best shooter he's ever seen, had a bad back injury and didn't really have a rookie season.

i don't see how at this point, today gallo should be better than chandler. but i think he will be real soon.

^^ It's still very possible.....they're 21 and 22 yrs old.

And right now.. Chandler > Gallo. No potential, anything. Who has more game right now? Chandler does.

Back
Top Bottom