pimp.gif

finally. I've been waiting for a good Muslim basketball player since Shareef Abdur-Rahim.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by got shoes

Douglass is pure trash

indifferent.gif
double
indifferent.gif

triple
indifferent.gif
man Douglass was nice tonight but he had to be on some
pimp.gif
for that last play. %%@@ growing pains that !*%# was just stupid. I mean id call it "growing pains" if it was a situation where he had to get to the hoop and he coughed it up, but that was stupidity. I mean there was what, a 2 sec difference at best between the shot/game clock and they didnt foul?? Son coulda just held the ball and took a really high shot and by the time the ball would have came down the buzzer would have sounded
laugh.gif
he almost straight HANDED them the game, and when i saw Mal coming down i thought it was over, you know he wanted it also
laugh.gif

CHANDLER with the STUFF though
eek.gif
pimp.gif

one of the best Knicks games ive seen in awhile, actually the Thunder game was good, but still atmosphere was crazy... if only we played the Hawks every night instead of powerhouses like the Nets
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Just wondering..what hotel do the opposing teams stay at in NY when they come to play the Knicks?

i'm actually rooting for the lakers this year too. just because they got two players from queens. it would be nice if ron artest got a ring. it would be funny too because i don't know the crazy places that ring would travel. it would definitely have some fun adventures.

but if the magic win than ewing actually gets a ring...

whatever i just hope the magic beat the crap out of CLE again, then i won't even be worried about lebron staying there. let us pray mo williams becomes his all star self during the playoffs again.

Anyone do NOT want the Nets to move to BK? I want the Knicks to be the only NY team..

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Anyone do NOT want the Nets to move to BK? I want the Knicks to be the only NY team..
no youre alone we all want NYC invested with swamprats
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Guarrentee that if we don't land anyone significant this summer that we'll see some people from this thread across the river.

And worst part 'bout it is I couldn't blame 'em...I will never root for the franchise.

[h3]Curry expects to play tonight against Spurs[/h3]http://ultimateknicks.com/articles.asp?t=1105
NY Post ( MARK HALE) —Tonight,Eddy Curry will be feeling some butterflies. Because it's been a whilesince he even has been active for a game, let alone played in one. With19 games to go, the Knicks' perpetually...

• New: 7 hr 33 min ago
  • Hits: 221

[h3]Walsh to travel with his Knicks[/h3]http://ultimateknicks.com/articles.asp?t=1103
NY Daily News (FRANK ISOLA) —DonnieWalsh was expected to accompany the Knicks on its five-game trip withthe growing sense within the organization that the entire basketballstaff is on high alert. The Knicks are on pace to...

Back
Top Bottom