this is true

disregard the media and losses. we have a very large amount of money and some great athletes available. donnie is a smart man, and more importantly there is major money to be made here and anyone who tells you different is lying or in denial. something will happen. NBA is the easiest sport to rebuild

BangDak wrote:

that and the MTA
grin.gif
it's like they're raising fares every year
eyes.gif

I gave up with the MTA a while ago. The trains are always under constructions, buses are never on time, admission is overpriced, and etc.

at least we can still hope for ice cream
nerd.gif

smh at the L.

btw, i met ma boy loso (fabolous) and ogre looking marc berman today
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
on the plane to NYC from Buffalo. Fab had his gucci shades, all black everything, LV bag and his guards carrying like 10 bags for him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. he looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
btw (nh). i asked for a picture but they werent having it. oh and he flew Jet Blue coach class
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  i said wud up to berman though and asked how about them knicks he responded with a long sigh and said 4 more months
nerd.gif
. but holy +*** he is 10x scarier in person

did the mta really cut student metro cards? the drop out rate is gonna go up pretty significantly

these n's are pathetic. I'm going to go out on a strong limb and say that no self-respecting FA that hopes to win a championship within a reasonable amount of time signs with us.

This alcohol has me pretty pessimistic, but I truly feel like our rebirth, if it ever comes, will not be through free agency. God, I hope I'm wrong.

Back on topic, SMH at the MTA cutting student metros. Double SMH at them freezing my dad's salary.

the knicks have like 10 mil coming off next year with currys contract, relax. it's not a stretch that you can win on a knicks team in 2 years rather easily. we are in a better position now than we have been in like 10 years. stop with the pessimism

Honestly, Chicago and maybe even the Nets are in a better position then us.

At least Chicago has Drose, while the Net's already have their future all star center in Brook. The Knicks just have an oversized cheeseburger and a bunch of role players.

And i dont think the student metro thing is confirmed yet. i thought they were just making everything half priced. either way, kids are never going to go back to school if that happens.

Originally Posted by BangDak

And i dont think the student metro thing is confirmed yet. i thought they were just making everything half priced. either way, kids are never going to go back to school if that happens.
nah it's basically about having kids going to their zoned schools. there are so many that don't. (i didn't)

okay you guys are right. nobody will ever come to new york city. theres just no way we will ever be good again. it's not like any any player would like to triple their exposure and come with another all star who can help them win right away. plus another all star the following year because of currys contract. oh yeah and dantoni won't have guys putting up near career numbers.

we actually should have stuck with jordan hill and jared jefferies. clearing salary cap was dumb

No, it was a good move.

It's a blow in the face to have real "fans" watch this garbage. save that we'll be good next year +%+!#%$#, we've had enough suffering already.

And what are you talking about with the zoned school? Sorry if it was unclear, my original post was trying to say that everyone who had full fare, would now have half fare, and everyone who had half, would have no metrocards at all. i believe that was the last proposed plan? Either way, its still complete +%+!#%$#. MTA isnt even losing money each year, they're just getting greedy (from the article ive read at least). dont shoot the messenger.

why is there a movie about reggie miller "killing the knicks" ? how many time indiana beat us in the playoffs during the rivalry? exactly
grin.gif
#@$% espn

Back
Top Bottom