This is back and forth talk about Lebron.. We're going to try and land the best team possible with or without Lebron..
And tell him to sign his damn contract

Hope this end all the talk.

Im assuming no one watched the game today?

This team sucks so much !!#+### balls, its hilarious.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Im assuming no one watched the game today?

This team sucks so much !!#+### balls, its hilarious.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
 So true.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Come on Tracy you got to play better than that. Help this team out.

Just read the last two pages of foolery.

Why do yall even come in here trying to make a point? Its MOOT, move on... Nobody's going to convince you he's coming and you're not gonna convince others that he's staying. Done.

I dont post in here enough.

I'm always following though.

Anywho,

I'm sure a lot of the knowledgeable fans know this but I figured I'd bring it up anyway.

Essentially one of if not the BIGGEST argument against Lebron signing with NY is that right now, we are garbage (to put it nicely) and thats coming from a loyal Knick fan.

We havent been good in quite a while (thanks Isiah) and while Lebron or any other FA that MIGHT sign with NY would obviously prefer the team he joins be competitive, it's worth mentioning only 5 of the guys (by my count) that get anywhere near regular PT are under contract with us next season - Ill Will, Gallo, Sky Walker, Segio, and T. Douglas. Giddens is also, but has a team option for the last year of his deal, and he hasnt played since he got here and of course then there's Curry.

The plan is for this to be a significantly different team next year, and not to expect the same results. The argument that we're bad now is worth mentioning but doesnt hold a ton of weight because quite simply this team will have a very different look to it.

I thought walker was still on his rookie contract?

Lebron can take all of them to the ECF on his will power alone.

I honestly dont know if hes going to come here. i rather prefer wade, but i dont see how he'll be able to win it all with us. hes not doing so well in Mia, and that roster is by far a lot more talented then ours.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I thought walker was still on his rookie contract?

Lebron can take all of them to the ECF on his will power alone.

I honestly dont know if hes going to come here. i rather prefer wade, but i dont see how he'll be able to win it all with us. hes not doing so well in Mia, and that roster is by far a lot more talented then ours.

first off

as of 9 30 pm we are like 0-16 from the 3 so that's just woww

2nd off what about wade AND bosh minus lee and with tmac gallo chandler and sergio? that team can go to the ECF. the east is whack besides orlando and to a lesser extent atlanta. celtics will get hit by father time soon.

the miami fans are horrible so i think wade is gone. that might be why they kept beasly instead of giving him to phx for amare. i just don't know if wade wants to go to chicago or not.

so change of topic, anyone heard of the new license plates?

"Officials say the new plate will bring in an expected $129 million in revenue over the next two years. "

This state is a bunch of greedy bastards.

we got 4 more months to go
laugh.gif

Remember guys, 2010 use to look far away when Jamal and Zbo were traded..so we're almost there..suck it up

Back
Top Bottom