7 year rebuilding is pretty long... almost spent a decade rebuilding.. no chips (yet). Knicks started when Walsh came in Wit Dantoni, and we have the greatest flexible position than any team in the league.. so far. So 7 years is long... bro

And if Arenas wasn't stupid your GM wouldn't be looking good right now.. but i'm not speaking vs that. Still made the move and i think it was good... not gonna speak vs what ifs

No %*#* man lol. I meant we have the most money and the most attractive city in the league.. Before or after L.A.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

fatboy- he was out of shape, lacked heart, and was whack way before the murder and law suits. i understand feeling bad for dude on teh personal level, but basketball wise? ***! him. ***! him. ***! him.

think of it from a normal persons perspective. you think if you get robbed you can lack focus at your job for 2 years and KEEP said job? you think your job is gonna care that someone you knew got murdered a year after the fact when you stop caring about work? dude stole millions and millions of dollars. stuff that happened off the court didn't make him suck or unfocused. he wa slike that already. nobody thinks we did him dirty
saaay word. How anyone can feel bad for Curry is $@%#++# pathetic. Yeah i feel bad from him from a personal point as you said, he seems like a cool, good natured dude, but like you said from a basketball fan #@$! him. I mean 1st off we get a coach who demands in shape, athletic bigs, and this scrub lets his weight balloon to the highest eve, he makes 11+ mil doing $@%#++# %%*@ but eating all day, and to top it all off he cant get in shape and unlike players who have, he has had NUMEROUS chances here but keeps on sucking and getting hurt. He is a certifed $@%#++# bum.

dude can already finish better than chandler. much more aggressive
no no. David Lee is the ONLY player on the Knicks who finishes better in traffic around the hoop than Chandler. Walke may be more aggressive and look to throw down more, but he does NOT finsih better around the hoop than Will. Most of Will's drives are smooth as #@$!. AND hell throw it down on you once in awhile also, but thats not all he got. I AM glad we found a young athletic gem in Bill Walker though, i sweat his game and i always liked him since he came outta HS... on the other hand i wish we found a gem like him at a big man or a point guard not another $@%#++# swingman
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Cavs fans blindfolded thinking Ferry did everything he could to keep Lebron surrounded with talent. Lebron is THE reason Cavs have the best record in the league, i mean you see the Lakers and they topping elite NBA teams without Kobe... Bron is just the best player in the NBA, without him though, Cavs are right there below the Knicks. They ae a bunch of $@%#++# scrubs and imo if a GM was building a team he would take a Lee, Chandler, Gallo combo over ANY of the Cavs 3 top guns minus Lebron, call that a homer but no espectable GM is taking a 700 year old Shaq, 35 year old Jamison, and Mo scrub %+! Williams over Lee (who is 27?) and ALREADY better AND Younger than all 3 of those dudes and two guys 21 and 22 respectively who may not be better than all 3 but are right up there all ready but have TONS more potential. Dont be nblinded by getting Shaq and $@%#++# Jamison. Who the #@$! cares?? Get a dude like Amare and than id talk to you but as my dude was saying yall didnt cause of $@%#++# JJ Hickson
indifferent.gif
. Either Ferry is $@%#++# retared cause you wanna win for NOW or he has inside info that Bron Bron is out the door and is keeping Hickson as a rebuilding peace once Lebron !%@$* the city. Ferry is a $@%#++# idiot.

i never realized you had 718 in your sn. lol

why you guys laughing at my avy? jamals that dude lol

edit: okay okay ill change it. even better

Originally Posted by THE GR8

fatboy- he was out of shape, lacked heart, and was whack way before the murder and law suits. i understand feeling bad for dude on teh personal level, but basketball wise? ***! him. ***! him. ***! him.

think of it from a normal persons perspective. you think if you get robbed you can lack focus at your job for 2 years and KEEP said job? you think your job is gonna care that someone you knew got murdered a year after the fact when you stop caring about work? dude stole millions and millions of dollars. stuff that happened off the court didn't make him suck or unfocused. he wa slike that already. nobody thinks we did him dirty
saaay word. How anyone can feel bad for Curry is $@%#++# pathetic. Yeah i feel bad from him from a personal point as you said, he seems like a cool, good natured dude, but like you said from a basketball fan #@$! him. I mean 1st off we get a coach who demands in shape, athletic bigs, and this scrub lets his weight balloon to the highest eve, he makes 11+ mil doing $@%#++# %%*@ but eating all day, and to top it all off he cant get in shape and unlike players who have, he has had NUMEROUS chances here but keeps on sucking and getting hurt. He is a certifed $@%#++# bum.

dude can already finish better than chandler. much more aggressive
no no. David Lee is the ONLY player on the Knicks who finishes better in traffic around the hoop than Chandler. Walke may be more aggressive and look to throw down more, but he does NOT finsih better around the hoop than Will. Most of Will's drives are smooth as #@$!. AND hell throw it down on you once in awhile also, but thats not all he got. I AM glad we found a young athletic gem in Bill Walker though, i sweat his game and i always liked him since he came outta HS... on the other hand i wish we found a gem like him at a big man or a point guard not another $@%#++# swingman
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Cavs fans blindfolded thinking Ferry did everything he could to keep Lebron surrounded with talent. Lebron is THE reason Cavs have the best record in the league, i mean you see the Lakers and they topping elite NBA teams without Kobe... Bron is just the best player in the NBA, without him though, Cavs are right there below the Knicks. They ae a bunch of $@%#++# scrubs and imo if a GM was building a team he would take a Lee, Chandler, Gallo combo over ANY of the Cavs 3 top guns minus Lebron, call that a homer but no espectable GM is taking a 700 year old Shaq, 35 year old Jamison, and Mo scrub %+! Williams over Lee (who is 27?) and ALREADY better AND Younger than all 3 of those dudes and two guys 21 and 22 respectively who may not be better than all 3 but are right up there all ready but have TONS more potential. Dont be nblinded by getting Shaq and $@%#++# Jamison. Who the #@$! cares?? Get a dude like Amare and than id talk to you but as my dude was saying yall didnt cause of $@%#++# JJ Hickson
indifferent.gif
. Either Ferry is $@%#++# retared cause you wanna win for NOW or he has inside info that Bron Bron is out the door and is keeping Hickson as a rebuilding peace once Lebron !%@$* the city. Ferry is a $@%#++# idiot.

Tell em why you mad doggie. Tell em how thirsty you are for Lebron. Tell 'em!

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

grew up in brooklyn, reside in woodhaven, queens

why the question?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

corona.
pimp.gif

corona. too
forest hills
pimp.gif
forest hills
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

carona peoples I appreciate your ices
pimp.gif

Richmond Hill
pimp.gif

But I'm always in Woodhaven and Jackson heights cause that's where most of my friends live. I just got back from Woodhaven

Even current players think it's a long shot:

Knicks forward Al Harrington doesn't see it happening, and he's not in the minority.
With each passing day, as the Knicks disgrace themselves and the Cavaliers march to their potential first NBA championship, the Knicks' chances of free-agent glory in landing LeBron James this summer gets more remote.
James makes one final trip to the area tonight, facing the Nets at the Meadowlands.

"A lot of teams would love to have him and the Knicks are one of them," Harrington told The Post in the visiting locker room at Quicken Loans Arena Monday night.

"But if he's as loyal as he says, I would think it's very hard for him to leave, especially because he's home.

"If it was a different city, maybe not as much a connection, but at the end of the day, he generates every single thing for this whole state. It would be tough for him to make that decision to leave."

The buzz of the Tracy McGrady cap-clearing trades has vanished, and evidence is building, not in what James says, but in what he doesn't say.

After Monday's Knick embarrassment against the Cavaliers, when they fell behind by 49 points, James found it inappropriate to address a question regarding the Knicks' new cap situation, in which he could bring along a star companion such as Chris Bosh.
James clung to his mid-November policy of not talking about his free-agent options, but he has left enough hints to New York fans that the Knicks' bid is a longshot.

In his lone appearance at the Garden, Nov. 6, James said in strong terms the only factor is whether he can win at his new destination. At All-Star weekend, he reiterated, "It's all about winning."

And Monday night, when asked if he could join a team that doesn't care about defense, James said he's never played on any basketball team in his career where defense wasn't considered the No. 1 priority.
Defense is not considered No. 1 in Mike D'Antoni's speedball universe.

Even James' buddies -- and Nike -- are in the dark on his intentions.

McGrady, who considers James a friend, said Monday, "I don't know what that kid is thinking. His own circle doesn't know."

Knicks president Donnie Walsh has touted the Knicks' cap space to divert the pain of two pathetic seasons. Yet he has tried to lower LeBron expectations.
When asked about James recently, Walsh said on WFAN, "It's very difficult to get a guy to come out of his hometown if he's had success there."

Team sources indicated D'Antoni would be very pleased to add overshadowed free agent Joe Johnson as a fallback. D'Antoni thinks Johnson is a great piece to build around.
But Johnson, the potential re-signing of David Lee and another mid-level free agent, does not put the Knicks in position to compete for a championship.

http://www.nypost.com/p/s...Ntop3rM9AL#ixzz0hB0q3g5R

i like how you bolded the parts that you masturbated to

it's getting to the point where ohio is putting a gun to his head telling him that the state with financially collapse if he leaves. so you can live in a hellhole where a basketball player is the most important person in your meaningless city. have fun with that.

what i don't get is since when is lebron THAT loyal to Cleveland? dude can't even root for ohio teams. this idiot roots for other teams, writes new york on his shoes, takes out full page ads in new york papers etc.

by the way if he is SOOO loyal to ohio, why would he say he would bolt if he could go somewhere and win a chip. that's what loyalty is? he says he cares about "winning" and that means he is loyal somwhow?

Cav fans..............we've been trash for a few years.
We are rebuilding.
We cleared tons of cap space.
There are a lot of good free agents this summer.
It's a coincidence.
Walsh & D'antoni never said they're only goal is Lebron.
He's the best available, of course they're gonna go after the best available.
The media is what is making Knicks seem desperate.

But you have to agree Lee, Chandler, Gallo, McGrady is he heals some more in the summer is better than what ya have.
Lebron kept a 13 game winning streak without your crazy superstar PG, and your all star 6th man. Like i said Lebron is the Cavs..

Back
Top Bottom