Walker with the reverse oop
pimp.gif

Its a dead issue and not worth arguing...but Hughes was the force behind that little winning streak that we had.

When he got injured we started losing.

Mike gave him minutes in 2 games after he got injured and that was effectively the end of his Knick career.

We got the cap room so its all good. But Hughes was playing hard in the first half of the season, I don't see what justified that move.

Originally Posted by BangDak

He def. did hughes dirty...

sure he was at fault for complaining his way to pt, but he didnt really deserve the benching until after he lost his heart on this team.
kind of agree. What i was saying before is that i dont mind him benching certain players i just think he did them dirty because of the way that he went through with it. No other coach in the NBA pulls the kind of %%@+ he does. Im not saying he shouldnt have benched Larry or even Nate, hes the coach he can do whatever, he should have just went through with it differently imo. Kind of like with Marbury, if you wanna bench him thats one thing, but dont have him feel like he has a legit chance to be a starter in the NBA again, have him work his ++% off all offseason, play him in the preseason, when you know the whole time you have no plans of playing him. Id be pissed off as a player too.

ya'llare giving him worse treatment than marbury smh.
... Um and why shouldnt he exactly?? To start out with Steph gets more love from Knicks fans right away because not only is he from NY, but he was FAR better than Curry ever was AND he took us to the playoffs (which Curry never did). Also i think most people on this board (including myself) respected the way that when Marbury heard D'Antoni was coming he got his %%@+ into shape, unlike #*@#%!% Curry who sat on his ++% all offseason and ballooned to 385 #*@#%!% pounds. Now he cant stay in shape, keeps getting injured, etc. What did Marbury ever do to deserve more hate than Curry. Eddy Curry is a #*@#%!% bum, i dont seee what some of yall dont get about it

Yea, I can't cosign Hughes. He had his chances.

Anyway I'm now a Bill Walker fan. Son plays hard at all times
pimp.gif

whats up with people coming out of the woodwork for curry, hughes, darko and company 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dantoni screwed over marbury and to a lesser extent nate. THAT'S IT i;m not a big supporter, but lets see what he can do with talent.

was doc rivers considered a good coach before he got KG, Jesus, and pee pee on the same team? give the dude some personnel. don't worry... if he get a star or two and we don't finish in the top 2 he will be out the door

win by over 20... Lee and McGrady near triple doubles, 4 players with 20+, 6 with 15+... ok i can live with that, especially on a night where i want most my attention to be on college bball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sidenote... Nates past 2 games
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im just being fair, and treating everyone on this team equally. im a bit disappointed due to the treatment of a few players getting the short end of the stick due to them not being fan favorites, and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom