That's because Douglas has no future in NY. We've known this since the season started.

Whenever you guys here.. "Developing our younger players" from the Knicks. This mean to develop, Hill, Douglas, Gallo.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Whenever you guys here.. "Developing our younger players" from the Knicks. This mean to develop, Hill, Douglas, Gallo and Chandler.
fixed

I thought Douglas was supposed to be our combo guard off the bench.

Eddie House

I take it that they mean to develop Gallo.. Because Hill could of played the 5 when he was here.. he got traded. Douglas could of damn sure play over Duhon and hardly did.

edit - oh yea & Chandler

i think T-Mac gettin his legs back a bit.. he's playing a bit more aggressive

just watched knicks in 60

good win. walker was balling serious. tmac came alive for the first time since his first game.

bangdak- i don't think players on this team should be treated equally. that's not how it works. some players are better or more important for the future. it's just the way it is. same thing goes on in the career world my dude.

I noticed something.

We play good after we get blown out. If we got blown out every other game by 20+.

Our record would be 41-41
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Walker is showing why he was highly touted out of high school. people seem to forget or underrate how smart of a basketball player he is and how much intensity he brings on the court.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

So when will the will vs bill talk start?
nerd.gif

Chandler is a SF
Walker is a SG... 

If the McGrady at pg experiment continues to work, Chandler & Walker could both end up as starters. At the very least, this dynamic will make the rest of the season worth watching.

But I would DEFINITELY entertain trading either Gallo or Chandler for a draft pick (or picks) this year.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Woodside718

So when will the will vs bill talk start?
nerd.gif

Chandler is a SF
Walker is a SG... 

If the McGrady at pg experiment continues to work, Chandler & Walker could both end up as starters. At the very least, this dynamic will make the rest of the season worth watching.

But I would DEFINITELY entertain trading either Gallo or Chandler for a draft pick (or picks) this year.
frown.gif
ill do it if it gave us a shot in getting Deron Williams, Or CP3 
happy.gif

Tmac, Walker, Chandler, Gallo, Lee ? hmmm

i'm not ready to trade gallo at all. he had a really good first half of what's basically his rookie season

i'm more worried about chandler than gallo for some reason. wilson just lacks aggressiveness. He seems very skilled though.

i don't know how much of this is danoni's fault. is he really telling them to stand around the perimeter and do nothing? i doubt it

Chandler is fine... Wasn't last year pretty much his rookie year too? Since Isaiah Thomas didn't play him..?
He was coming off an injury beginning of the season & everyone threw a fit bout him not improving

Gallo was driving in yesterday.. Words from coach, Tmac, or Lebron? j.p

What walker has above everyone on this team is heart and effort. he doesnt mind hustling.

If you start both chandler and walker, wheres gallo going to play? the 4?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Talk about small ball. Btw, Walker's still on his rookie contract, and is past this year correct?
nerd.gif

Dub, i know what you're talkin bout, and i completely agree. life isnt fair, but treating players dirty like that reflects your franchise, and how its run. Word spreads quickly. you think anyone would want to be mistreated by the management, even if they're getting paid? no one would.

BangDak wrote:

Dub, i know what you're talkin bout, and i completely agree. life isnt fair, but treating players dirty like that reflects your franchise, and how its run. Word spreads quickly. you think anyone would want to be mistreated by the management, even if they're getting paid? no one would.

i know what you mean, i was one of the people saying we shouldn't do david lee dirty last off season. but these dudes are stright bums. they lie down all the time.

THESE players are gonna spread the word? and people are actually gonna think it's credible?

-darko- obviously sucks. it's been years and years. he sucks. theres a reason he never plays. plus he wants to go back to europe
hughes- for reals? dude is beyond a bum and a horrible locker room guy. i don't give a ***! if he is cool with lebron. he's a horrible player to have making obsene amounts of money
marbury- he's eating vaseline in china at the moment so the knick may have gotten that one right
fatboy- he was out of shape, lacked heart, and was whack way before the murder and law suits. i understand feeling bad for dude on teh personal level, but basketball wise? ***! him. ***! him. ***! him.

think of it from a normal persons perspective. you think if you get robbed you can lack focus at your job for 2 years and KEEP said job? you think your job is gonna care that someone you knew got murdered a year after the fact when you stop caring about work? dude stole millions and millions of dollars. stuff that happened off the court didn't make him suck or unfocused. he wa slike that already. nobody thinks we did him dirty

nate- they did dirty

[h1]Walsh Looking At Available Big Men[/h1]
Mar 04, 2010 2:40 PM EST

Donnie Walsh is considering the currently available free-agent big men, one of whom he could sign to help fill the Knicks' gaping hole in the middle.

"There's some pretty good big guys, been checking on them," Donnie Walsh said.
[h1]Walker Maximizing Opportunity With New York[/h1]
Mar 04, 2010 9:57 AM EST

Bill Walker received his first NBA start on Wednesday in New York's 128-104 win over the Pistons.

Walker finished with a career-high 22 points, and his seemingly endless stream of powerful dunks dazzled the Garden crowd.

“I always thought I could play on this type of level,

jordan= chicago money
kobe= california money
wade= miami money
bron= Cleveland money

which one doesn't fit?

bron in a small market means he won't reach his max financial potential. spin it anyway you want, but that's true. you can forget that "oh well the internet makes a difference" crap son can have multiple tv shows, restaurants, and bars in the biggest city in the country.

can he leave his hometown and leave clevlend in shambles? I don't know. that's a pretty tough decision to make.

what i don't understand why everyone is screaming how "the cavs have done EVERYTHING" to help bron. they weren't THAT good. got a bad coach, a bunch of whack players were in and out of there. what did they do right? get a old shaq who has one year left in him and antoine?

the celtics and lakers management was serious. the cavs just had stuff fall into their lap. if gilberts not an idiot they don't get antoine

Originally Posted by DubA169

the celtics and lakers management was serious. the cavs just had stuff fall into their lap. if gilberts not an idiot they don't get antoine

Im sorry my dude but when you reach and say something like that, you really are a pathetic dude. Falls into their lap!? You call 7 years of building falling into our laps?! Man get the %%#* outta here with that.

You thirsty.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by DubA169

Im sorry my dude but when you reach and say something like that, you really are a pathetic dude. Falls into their lap!? You call 7 years of building falling into our laps?! Man get the %%#* outta here with that.

You thirsty.

your GM is good but no genius. and i know you def won't argue the fact that your coach is no genius.you want a real power move? if you got amare i would have bowed down and said we were screwed. yall didn't do that because of jj hickson
laugh.gif

how would you have gotten antoine without getting Z back if the wizards weren't having a fire sale?

for the record yes i am thirsty/salty whatever you wana call it
laugh.gif
i'll admit it. 10 years of a joke of a basketball team in this city will do that to a person. you have to understand i don't care about bron. if i could get wade and bosh tomorw i'd be happy as hell. i want a great team again, lebron just happenes to be the best free agent available
ohwell.gif

7 years of building? to what? your best player after bron is mo williams. spent waaay too much money for sideshow bob. a lot of old pieces are gonna be done like Z and shaq. antoine ain't his pippen i promise you that. dude was a ghost when dallas had a good team.

Back
Top Bottom