Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

yo someone hook me up with some spacejams 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

a little late for that, aren't you?
laugh.gif
like almost 3 months..

I was thinking about buying them since my '01s yellowed  (sold em off a while back)...But the price tag is
indifferent.gif
how is it that they go from being $135 in 2001 to $175 in 2009...
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea i know i'm 3 months late. just figured someone might be wanting so sell their pair. and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at the prices

need to speed things up about 4 months. can't stand this BS anymore

what do you think the garden would be like if lebron doesn't sign here? would he have a bunch of fans riding for him like when kobe comes to town? or would it get ugly? i honestly don't think dude will be able to walk around without getting verbally abused to another level. he would seriously need 4 bodyguards everywhere he went

i'm mad but there would be many people angrier and more abusive than me when he comes around.

nobody is gonna give wade, bosh, johnson or amare that treatment. but bron will be public enemy number 1. he opened his mouth too many times not to come imo. he would be much, much more hated than jordan here that's for sure. can't come here and act like it's all good.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They have been in communication about next year. "He's a good friend," said McGrady, who sat out the fourth quarter for the third straight game.
 "He wanted to see me back on the basketball court and congratulate me on being back.
I sent him an e-mail that said: 'I'm in the Big Apple. I'll see you here next season.' "
LeBron's response was "LOL,"
and after last night's Knicks no-show, he may be laughing at the prospect. New York Post

And speaking for this whole thread, since we care about you... "TheGr8".......... so much.. I have good news for you.
[/font]
RT @therealarieber: Eddy Curry returns to #Knicks practice, could play in game this week http://tinyurl.com/yzau56n

[h1]Curry Might Have Future With Knicks[/h1]

Mar 02, 2010 5:34 PM EST

Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni says he'll definitely play center Eddy Curry when he's ready to return to the court.

Many believed that New York would buyout Curry's contract in order to save $1 million in cap space.

"I don't know. I hope so," Curry said of remaining with the Knicks. "But I don't know. It's kind of early to tell. We'll see what happens."

The Knicks don't have a traditional center on their roster.

"When he's ready, he'll play," D'Antoni said. "It should be a good opportunity. I think it's a huge head start on summer."

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by viiheaven

This season has been the most depressing yet, minus that run we had in December.

son we started 1-9
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
well I'm still hoping we don't have the worst record in franchise history this season
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They have been in communication about next year. "He's a good friend," said McGrady, who sat out the fourth quarter for the third straight game.
 "He wanted to see me back on the basketball court and congratulate me on being back.
I sent him an e-mail that said: 'I'm in the Big Apple. I'll see you here next season.' "
LeBron's response was "LOL,"
and after last night's Knicks no-show, he may be laughing at the prospect. New York Post
[/font]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

I havent bought a pair of jordans in forever.

Ive been tempted to cop those infrareds and spacejams though...

i rather save my money.

nah, u dont want those space jams, the patent is like....half the height, dont pay 175+ for that...

Are infrareds coming out this year
eek.gif
(real infrareds, not the red ashy ones that just came out)....

sry for the off topic banter....I'll go back to the same ol....

If we only had a defensive big man, an athletic pass first pg, a go-to scorer, a consistent shooter, and some guys that wanna play D, championship
pimp.gif

now because of that %!*@+@$ game i have to watch 20 people on espn kick us while we are down

these people on around the horn had the balls to say the garden sucks, it's old. new york ain't the mecca of b ball. all this garbage

keep saying why would any star go there, when the team sucks

WHAT TEAM? what don't people get about 2 max players? did everyone get some brain damage all of a sudden and forget that the celtic sucked for a decade and had one goo doff season and one a chip?

But this team does suck, i can give a damn about that two max FA thing.

We have to at least prove to them that we're capable of playing good ball.

DubA actually brought up a good point about the celtics tho

let's see what happens this summer...but if we strike out this summer
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
.....well 2011 doesn't look too bad either (just something to think about.. if 2010 fails)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

DubA actually brought up a good point about the celtics tho
yup,ppl seem to forget Celtics won 24 games in 06-07. They signed Ray and Garnett then won 66 games the following season and won the ship.

don't forget that Kevin Garnett didn't even want to play in Boston the first time.

Another example, Jason Kidd's first season in NJ. If i remember correctly, they were bad the prior season but made it deep in the playoffs the next season.

Even tho it was through trades, it just goes to show how quickly bad teams turn good the next season.

so through free agency, why can't the knicks do the same?
grin.gif

We've been reduced to dreamers of hypothetical players and moves. I HATE this franchise right now for all the years of suffering & having their heads' up their $@*@*.

that was pretty cool proph

i liked the part where herb was basically saying they used to beat the !*%% out of each other during those rivalries. i miss the old NBA.

for the record, reggie miller could have been much bigger out of a large market

'10-'11 Make or Break Year for D'Antoni?

spacer.gif

Posted: 3/3/2010 6:13:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

A source close to (Mike) D'Antoni said the coach is aware if he doesn't get the job done next season after the free-agent pickups,
 it could be time for president Donnie Walsh to pull the plug. D'Antoni has two years left on a four-year, $24 million pact.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/lebron_hope_fading_JIc4lL89xwssNtop3rM9AL[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]James makes one final trip to the area tonight, facing the Nets at the Meadowlands. "A lot of teams would love to have him and the Knicks are one of them,"
Harrington told The Post in the visiting locker room at Quicken Loans Arena Monday night. "But if he's as loyal as he says, I would think it's very hard for him to leave,
 especially because he's home. "If it was a different city, maybe not as much a connection, but at the end of the day, he generates every single thing for this whole state. It would
 be tough for him to make that decision to leave." New York Post
[/font]

laugh.gif
@ an eddy curry comeback at the end of the season. I say throw him in there his value can't get any worse lol.

Imagine him putting up good numbers and opting out looking for a long term deal somewhere else...
ohwell.gif

With as much time this dude had off, he should be close. He has the same Agent as Lebron

Back
Top Bottom