pimp.gif
 That's an All-Star right there!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
FINALLY!!!

that HAS to be the first ever GW in the D'Antoni era. I honestly cant remember one other one... maybe when we had Jamal for those 10 games?? Honestly someone gotta look that up
nerd.gif

and the play we won it on was an iso from the 3 point line to ou center on the guy who has been stuffing his $!%% all night... go figure
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So nobody likes D'Antoni's short rotations and running people outa gas (which those concerns are valid), yet now we want to over extend TMac again in his first week back? The man made of glass? His health IF he's a long term player here >>> Winning a meaningless game like this.

I realize everyone wants to see him AND win games, but his situation is not something to go full throttle with outa the gates.

Criticize him drawing up plays or not fouling, have at it. But as far as the Tmac stuff goes, no.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

yo on some real ##%%, the NBA needs to do something about games becoming free throw shooting contests.

it's disgusting

is it really the nba's fault though?
laugh.gif

yes. is that really a question?

took out hand checks. call ticky tack fouls. changed the way defense can be played.

play defense the right way at the end of games and youll avoid a ft contest..

So allen, wouldnt it be more smart to rest up in the beginning of games, rather then late?

You can say that we wouldnt be within the game if Tmac sat out, but regardless, doesnt that make more sense anyway? Once this team gets the momentum going, they're pretty damn good. They can easily gain a lead, just as easy when they lose it if that makes sense.

Not really.

When he does get his legs under neath and is good to go, it will be an easier transition.

They've been shutting him down when the time calls for it, cant do that in reverse.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

So nobody likes D'Antoni's short rotations and running people outa gas (which those concerns are valid), yet now we want to over extend TMac again in his first week back? The man made of glass? His health IF he's a long term player here >>> Winning a meaningless game like this.

I realize everyone wants to see him AND win games, but his situation is not something to go full throttle with outa the gates.

Criticize him drawing up plays or not fouling, have at it. But as far as the Tmac stuff goes, no.

i never understood why fans made excuses for coaches and owners...

i don't care if d'antoni is being safe...play the guy we don't pay to watch him on the bench...

i could careless about his health or his 'long-term' goals or what ever.

hes been out 1.5 years...if hes not healthy enough to play after that long he will never be...

he scored 23 pts in 25 mins...tonight could have been a night he went for 40 maybe 50 pts...instead d'antoni benches him the whole 4th?

why not bench him the 2nd quarter and play him 1,3,4 ? makes no god damn sense...it seems like erroneous coaching...he just doesn't know what he is doing...his plays are stupid all he knows is how to run a fast break...

stop making excuses for this dude..and stop trying to act like YOU KNOW WHY he is benching a different player each night...and playing some one else....this guy has been experimenting with line ups since he got here...no wonder there is no chemistry and no consistency...

play ur best 5, play 2-3 bench players into the rotation...and call it a day...dude juggles the lineup every NIGHT...

its annoying and none of us know why he is doing it...and to think its because of 1 reason over another is stupid....

you're 100 percent right, but people are pissed he wasn't playing in crunch time

if you know he has limited minutes why put him in the 2nd or 3rd? save him for the last half of the game.

but once again i agree with you 100. tmac is about next year, not these bs games

you're 100 percent right, but people are pissed he wasn't playing in crunch time

if you know he has limited minutes why put him in the 2nd or 3rd? save him for the last half of the game.

but once again i agree with you 100. tmac is about next year, not these bs games

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

knick fans are CRAZY...

TMAC is about next year??? dude you won't see tmac in a knicks uniform next year...if they are giving up on LEE...trust me they have no plans for tmac

I love it when people generalize Knick fans. The hell up.

i could careless about his health or his 'long-term' goals or what ever.
LOL.  And that's where I stop reading.  You're making ZERO sense, guy.

Spurs fans
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you don't care about a players health? what kind of +#$+ are you

and whos we?

lmao dudes craz.. go make a spurs official season thread

Back
Top Bottom