laugh.gif
oh man

Why the !$$+ hasnt TMac played the ENTIRE 4th, and especially now why isnt he in when Al is out now???
smh.gif
smh.gif

Outside of Als big 4th Tmacs been our offense, !$$+ Bill Walker right now
smh.gif
smh.gif

okay TMAC on the bench. word. good looking dantoni

save him till crunch time? nahhh i'm mike dantoni. i like to rip the heart out of knick fans.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Why the !$$+ hasnt TMac played the ENTIRE 4th, and especially now why isnt he in when Al is out now???
smh.gif
smh.gif

Outside of Als big 4th Tmacs been our offense, !$$+ Bill Walker right now
smh.gif
smh.gif
That's what I've been wondering. I can't imagine it's because he's worn out or his legs are hurting him so much that he can't play during these last two crucial minutes. I just can't.

yo on some real ##%%, the NBA needs to do something about games becoming free throw shooting contests.

it's disgusting

Originally Posted by DubA169

yo on some real ##%%, the NBA needs to do something about games becoming free throw shooting contests.

it's disgusting

is it really the nba's fault though?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by DubA169

it's disgusting

is it really the nba's fault though?
laugh.gif

yes. is that really a question?

took out hand checks. call ticky tack fouls. changed the way defense can be played.

This is starting to become a theme with Wilson...driving to the bucket with the game on the line and coming away with nothing

come the %!+% on Will, 2nd or 3rd straight game with this bull ##*%, plays getting blocked at the end
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lee was WIDE open under the hoop
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

At least the wizs didnt pull a derek fisher. i would break my damn tv, and smash every single cars window with my shovel.

lol i would have also smh... and i agree with some1 ^ thier, draw a game wining play up man

At least the wizs didnt pull a derek fisher. i would break my damn tv, and smash every single cars window with my shovel.

Back
Top Bottom