roll.gif
@ the orders goin around, got proph looking like a waiter

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Yes we need a password for this thread. With all these bandwagoners.
smh.gif
there getting on my nerves.
mad.gif
lulz.

I screencaped it Proph. good lookin out fella
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, does anyone know if CUNYs and NYC schools are closed tomorrow?

i didnt get any cuny alert thing.. so i guess cunys have class.

WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Roads are unplowed, temps are dropping, everythings turning into ice, its not looking good outside
smh.gif
smh.gif

Has Dantoni ever commented on signing players like Bron/Bosh/Wade ? He's the only person on the team who has/ had contact with them all summer.
What he says maybe more important than you think
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

SJU closed
pimp.gif
my boy just told me.. guys lucky

but hell nahhhh i just peepd outside.. its od im not going to class freak that

plus i take the bus? nah man
laugh.gif

Another article about Bosh/Wade/Lebron playing here together for about 11M each.. smh -_-

Since we're not making  If we dont make the playoffs, when can we start trading again? After the playoffs or July 1st?

Knicks: Season Tix Selling at Record Pace

spacer.gif

Posted: 2/26/2010 6:17:00 AM
Source: Mark Hale of the New York Post

The Knicks have given their fans an early opportunity to buy season tickets for their potential LeBron James-led team next year, and the chance will continue today.

Last Thursday, the Knicks' 2010-11 season ticket pre-sale began, permitting fans who had partial plans this year or fans who have season tickets but want even more seats for next season to buy ahead of time. Knicks fans already have started buying so many 2010-11 season tickets -- more than 800 so far -- that the team says sales are on a club-record pace.

"We are always looking for ways to provide additional benefits and ways to thank our best and most loyal fans," MSG Sports president Scott O'Neil said in a statement. "This season we decided to do a special pre-sale for our season ticket holders first and mini plan holders after that for additional Knicks season tickets for next season and the results have been phenomenal."

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

spacer.gif

The Knicks have given their fans an early opportunity to buy season tickets for their potential LeBron James-led team next year, and the chance will continue today.

Last Thursday, the Knicks' 2010-11 season ticket pre-sale began, permitting fans who had partial plans this year or fans who have season tickets but want even more seats for next season to buy ahead of time. Knicks fans already have started buying so many 2010-11 season tickets -- more than 800 so far -- that the team says sales are on a club-record pace.

"We are always looking for ways to provide additional benefits and ways to thank our best and most loyal fans," MSG Sports president Scott O'Neil said in a statement. "This season we decided to do a special pre-sale for our season ticket holders first and mini plan holders after that for additional Knicks season tickets for next season and the results have been phenomenal."
nerd.gif
knick fans know

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

spacer.gif

nerd.gif
knick fans know
Yes we do.
nerd.gif

Near the trade deadline i was constantly checkin this thread and nba rumor/news sites... i cant even imagine this summer...

& is it true MJ signed contracts not really worth his value.. to help build a better team when he was a Bull?

Near the trade deadline i was constantly checkin this thread and nba rumor/news sites... i cant even imagine this summer...

& is it true MJ signed contracts not really worth his value.. to help build a better team when he was a Bull?
eff no. check his salary the last 2 seasons with the Bulls. I believe it was in the 26-28mil range.

kinda random but does anyone know where/if they sell David Lee All-Star jerseys??
nerd.gif

also anyone know good places to get good Knicks fitted hats in NYC?
nerd.gif

if so for either one much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

^

NBA Store, prob.

I remember seeing a sick New Era joint not too far back, not that Adidas garbage.
agreed all the Adidas hats and everything else for that matter are @!$++%$ garbage
sick.gif
smh.gif

and no DLee allstar unis on NBA.com, havent checked in the actual store though, i doubt they have it though. Anyone got any word on that?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom