It does not matter who is backing up David Lee...they all suck.

Dress Herb Williams, IDC. But I definitely dont want the 1 guy who said he doesn't want to be here. *TB3* I can't honor that *TB3*

smh.gif

They traded Darko for Brian Cardinal and waived him to save money, and make room on the roster.

While i dont like this coach, we cant put the blame on him, although his "defense philosophy" and the plays he draws are indeed questionable.

One thing that's really mistaken about Mike's team about them not playing defense isnt true. i remember with the suns, they were just around/above half the league with the defensive efficiency. He just needs to think of something else besides that zone ###$$*+!.

I really miss Hill, in case you guys didnt know
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

And you cant blame the coach just yet.. it's the process of the "Plan", Dantoni is coaching players only because they are expiring, not necessarily because they are great players.
Even Walsh said he is not putting any blame on coach, because he knows it's something he has to do in order to form a contender..

+ and i wanna add that he had a good team with the suns but some of ya act like he lost to some scrubs.. he lost to the Spurs who won 4 chips last decade.. Not every good team wins every year.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

As far as Gallo goes. Time for him to stop being passive. You want the ball, go get it. Get yourself open, move with out the ball.

Seriously.

Chandler did alot of nice things today but made some crucial blunders, gotta go up strong on that drive to the basket.  No way should Shuttlesworth block your shot. No way.

Harrington.........smh

Duhon being bench again, beautiful
pimp.gif

I forgot about Bill Walker, definitely was a baller at K State.  Hopefully he gets more PT.

gallo does move without the ball more than he doesnt. he's either always trying to post up or is open coming off a screen. its the fact that we have al harrington on that team and/or the knicks simply refuse to pass him the ball except for when something is specifically drawn up for him. from my personal experience its probably the most frustrating thing as a shooter not getting the ball when you're wide open due to some nut on the team. we really need a big man though. just anyone to finish up the season. this harrington at C will never work. harrington playing period will also never work. yes i hate him more than pierce and KG.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

As far as Gallo goes. Time for him to stop being passive. You want the ball, go get it. Get yourself open, move with out the ball.

Seriously.

Chandler did alot of nice things today but made some crucial blunders, gotta go up strong on that drive to the basket.  No way should Shuttlesworth block your shot. No way.

Harrington.........smh

Duhon being bench again, beautiful
pimp.gif

I forgot about Bill Walker, definitely was a baller at K State.  Hopefully he gets more PT.
Think dude could be a nice rotational player eventually...If he hadn't blown out his knee
smh.gif

[h1]Rudy Fernandez, Real Madrid Share Mutual Interest[/h1]

Feb 24, 2010 9:41 AM EST

Fernandez_Rudy_por.jpg
Real Madrid wants to sign Rudy Fernandez following the current season. Fernandez is reportedly uncomfortable in Portland and would be amenable to a return.

Fernandez appeared open to the idea when interviewed by Eurosport.

"Right now, in this situation, I don't rule out anything," said Fernandez. "Because I just want to play. I don't mind where."

Fernandez spoke of the difference in not playing beside Sergio Rodriguez.

"Last year we had a different team and at least I had Sergio, who understood my game. I have noticed a change this year. I don't get the ball as much and the system is different."

That Makes Deron Williams & this is Rudy 2nd time complaining.. Do it Donnie.. this summer
happy.gif

you guys shouldn't bother complaining about dantoni. his tenure hasn't started yet.

we brought him here to recruit some stars. don't forget that players love to play for him. whether or not you like him at this point is irrelevant.

It does not matter who is backing up David Lee...they all suck.

Dress Herb Williams, IDC. But I definitely dont want the 1 guy who said he doesn't want to be here. *TB3* I can't honor that *TB3*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

68715eeba7cd1b55a4fa8b81e7ccf984c3c91e3.jpg

most loyal guy in our entire franchise (+ Sam Bowie sighting
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif

and allen i agree with you. We all *%##%#% suck, are yall really complaining that we traded *%##%#% Darko away? Really? Dude said hes going to Europe WHILE he was on the team, good riddance, exactly. Yall might hate Al and he may do dumb +%!+ at times and yes he is vey undersized for a center. But at least Al tries (sometimes too hard
laugh.gif
) and he has contantly expressed his desire to stay in NY, ill take a guy thats gonna play hard and wants to be here 10/10 over a guy like Cury (who doesnt play hard) or Dako (who doesnt wanna be here) even if he is undersized. #*+# Darko and Curry. We aint winning anyway in case yall havent noticed, why are yall bugging over a few Ls? As far as i see it we at least played hard last night. In reality this team is really not just good and Darko, nor Curry, nor Dwayne Jones, etc. is gonna change that fact. (Except Curry who will just make us even worse if he plays
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Nate Robinson expressed his frustration at Mike D'Antoni by taking a few shots at his former coach while talking to the New York media before his Celtic debut Tuesday.

"Doc [Rivers], he's honest, he's straightforward, and as a player that's what you like, for a coach to always be honest with you and explain exactly what he wants you to do," said Robinson. "And he's all about winning."

Robinson said he is happy to be in Boston.

"I believe Doc and the Celtics were saying, 'Well if he's sitting, we could use him,'" Robinson said. "So they made the trade happen."

Responding to a question on why he and D'Antoni didn't see eye to eye, Robinson said: "I honestly don't know. I did everything coach asked and I guess that wasn't good enough."
eek.gif
eek.gif
Nate! Cold but true
smh.gif
smh.gif

props to at least waiting til AFTER he was gone to take his shots though, unlike NUMEROUS other disgruntled players we have had since D'Antoni has been here.

I was rootin for Nate yesterday 
ohwell.gif

& I forgot about the whole darko saying he wanted to leave.. But that's also because he wasn't playing.
He played like 4 games less than 15 mins and was out the rotation but.. We should of looked to trade him to Denver or Charlotte.. They were lookin for a big.. 

Could of possibly got someone we wanted from Charlotte

Or maybe to Bulls for Tyrus n someone else.. Anythig but Cardinal.. We helped out a team that won let us get Rubio when Rubio wanna play here and not for Twolves.. 

Unless this trade may lead to something...... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Rudy Fernandez, Real Madrid Share Mutual Interest[/h1]That Makes Deron Williams & this is Rudy 2nd time complaining.. Do it Donnie.. this summer
happy.gif

I feel like every time I hear Rudy Fernandez's name, it's him complaining about not getting playing time, not being used right, not getting the ball....The media will never say it because he's a European, but he has a TO-esque, primadonna attitude...dont like that dude at all

Look, I just want to say this: He's a good coach to start turning around this franchise but when we're going to be considered contenders in this league..I want him outta here...I'm serious. Because D'Antoni is not what I consider a championship coach. I know this is too far ahead to be even thinking about it but ahhhhh.. I just know he wont be here when we start winning games.

and if we somehow win a championship within 3 years with D'Antoni, yall can quote me on this one
laugh.gif

Print screen it, save it, post it if that time comes by the end of the 2012-2013 season
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom