e-five!

woop woop

7007 sounds cooler
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm going to test drive a Kia this weekend
laugh.gif
, wish me luck.

Anyway, seeing Nate in the green & white....................I really don't like D'Antoni. Trading Nate was like, the last blow. We all know he pushed the buttons on that one. Nate & Lee were supposed to be the 2 guys who saw the organization at it's lowest & became part of it's resurrection
frown.gif
I suggest you call the dealership before going to make sure they still have tickets, how are the last home games anyway? still exciting
grin.gif
?

Kings waived Hughes... Bobcats might want him...

we actually have a shot in this game... Hope House take over !

Bill Walker could make a real nice energy guy off the bench if he continues to get better, develop a little perimeter game and all that.

......and the beat goes on.

edit: and of course it has to be Keri Hilson. I want her on my face.

I'd rather have Gallo then House chucking shots. I have seen him open plenty of times on the wing in the last 3 games and Serg not getting him the ball. He needs to do a better job at distributing the ball. Shooters need to get into a rhythm and if you get 3-4 touches the entire game thats hard to do. Less of House and more of Gallo. D'Antoni is a terrible coach. If he couldn't win a chip with a stacked team like the Suns he is never going to do it with the Knicks.

D'Antoni is a terrible coach. If he couldn't win a chip with a stackedteam like the Suns he is never going to do it with the Knicks.
Ya, cause we can really judge that with the constant shuffling of castoffs he's dealt with here.

As far as Gallo goes. Time for him to stop being passive. You want the ball, go get it. Get yourself open, move with out the ball.

Why did we trade Darko.. to get someone in return to cut him? Darko could of been logging crazy minutes right now and have lee @ the 4

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Same ol' Knicks...Stop blaming D'antoni for this team's trashness

Never said the team was good, but he makes some very questionable moves. If you seen him at Phoenix then you should know what I am talking about. He is a coach that will get you to playoffs but won't win it all. A lot like Stan Van Gundy and I don't like Pat but if he never took over the Heats wouldn't have won it.

Because he sucks?

He said he was goin back to Europe and the NBA just wasn't for him while he was ON this team. Good riddance to him.

He has 1 and half decent games for The Timberwolves and now he coulda been a difference maker here? Yeah, and Dwayne Jones is the answer to our problems. get Sean Williams on the phone, too.

This roster minus like 3 or 4 guys STILL sucks, and no other scrubs are making a difference.

I can agree that I do notice some questionable calls in the final minutes of close games, but I still dont completely blame Dantoni

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Because he sucks?

He said he was goin back to Europe and the NBA just wasn't for him while he was ON this team. Good riddance to him.

He has 1 and half decent games for The Timberwolves and now he coulda been a difference maker here? Yeah, and Dwayne Jones is the answer to our problems. get Sean Williams on the phone, too.

This roster minus like 3 or 4 guys STILL sucks, and no other scrubs are making a difference.
i didnt even see his stats with the wolves but it's just common sense... or.. do you like playing Harrington at C ?
pimp.gif
?  i rather of kept Darko and tell him he would start at the 5 from now till the end of the season

And you cant blame the coach just yet.. it's the process of the "Plan", Dantoni is coaching players only because they are expiring, not necessarily because they are great players.
Even Walsh said he is not putting any blame on coach, because he knows it's something he has to do in order to form a contender..

Back
Top Bottom